How weird was it watching Conor get SLUMPED???

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
RemorsefulAdvancedGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

Are you guys shook?

I saw it coming, but actually watching it play out was still shocking... I can only imagine Conor fans:

giphy.gif

Not that weird. I feel like after Nate finished him the image of Conor losing was pretty easy to conjure up.

It’s always weird seeing a top fighters go down for the first time. Felt the same with Anderson and Aldo. You just can’t see it in your head until it happens.

It was similar to the first Diaz fight in the way that he tried to knock him out early and crumbled after failing.

Not that weird. I feel like after Nate finished him the image of Conor losing was pretty easy to conjure up.

It was similar to the first Diaz fight in the way that he tried to knock him out early and crumbled after failing.

it also doesn't help that he wears fatigue and doubt on his face when he's the nail and not the hammer

I wish he would of been unconscious and more damage lol

But also Conor doesn't have an elite chin

What you call "weird" I call "a seminal moment of pure bliss, joy and ecstasy".

To each his own, I suppose.

I only wish Dean would've let DP hit him a few more times

It felt weird just because of the smaller crowd.

The crowd went insane when Nate put it on him at the end of their 1st fight.

This wasn’t his first loss due to strikes (he panic wrestled Nate and gave up his neck) so not that surprising

Not weird at all.

Come on man, you have been around long enough!

But seriously, I've been following pro sports since '82 so by the time I got back into watching UFC in '06 I was used to seeing Hall Of Fame-caliber athletes become mortal and fade away, to the point of embarrassing themselves. It's normal. Still not sure why some people here can't comprehend this.

(And Conor is FAR from that level anyway.)

I only wish Dean would've let DP hit him a few more times
Dean saved Conor from utter embarrassment. But he also allowed for Conor to act like he was never KOed or rocked. Literally the man said he wasn't rocked, and it was the leg kicks that did him in. Yea, if Dustin started bouncing his head off the canvas a few more times, it'd be a different story.

I thought to myself i wouldnt be suprised if he gets KOd and he did. Sucks,but its part of the game.

Back