Jon Jones will look like Mcgregor in his next fight

CombatScience

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Moving up in weight, cardio will be reduced and Jones for the last 3-4 years has fought NOT TO LOSE instead of fighting to win.

My predictions are always right (i should be a MOD). Jones loses in his next at heavyweight as he will be going super slow not to get gassed and will lose.

He will look sluggish just like Mcgregor did against Poirier.

Jones has been going downhill ever since the first DC fight imo. I don’t believe that putting on size is going to benefit his striking. It might help his rasslin (which hasn’t been great lately) but overall I think he could be making a mistake. He is not the same dynamic guy he used to be. Imo he should look to snatch the HW title and then retire because I see a loss (an indisputable one) coming his way very soon.

he might.

These guys have been out of the ring for a while and it's not like they have had their head in the game the entire time either.

Moving up in weight, cardio will be reduced and Jones for the last 3-4 years has fought NOT TO LOSE instead of fighting to win.

My predictions are always right (i should be a MOD). Jones loses in his next at heavyweight as he will be going super slow not to get gassed and will lose.

I agree despite the hate you're getting

Jones struggled against moved up middleweights Smith and Santos, he lost the fight against a true LHW in Reyes, he will get finished at Heavyweight by the machine Ngannou

Disagree. McGregor made it to round 2. Jones gets slept in round 1.

Shertards putting Conor’s name next to Jones always rustles my jimmies and it’s really hard to tell if they’re trolling or not.

The man has dominated for 10 YEARS, unbeaten if you take the DQ out, cleared the division for 3 generation and ended the careers of all Sherdog’s favourite roided to the gill fighters.

Unlike fragile Conor, Jones is the most mentally resilient fighter ever seen who has never been rocked, ate bombs like nothing and will walking straight and encircle you like a psychopath in round 5 while you wish it was over for the sake of your legs.

Last edited:
Jones is on a whole nother level to McGregor.

I know you thought the champ champ was one of the goats. But he displaced a legendary vet (Aldo) and beat bum Eddie who got the belt off a fluke KO in the first place.

McGregor is more of a one dimensional kick boxer, with great power. Jones can wrestle. Box. Kick. Gnp etc etc come on now... McGregor has plan a or b.
Jones got a Plan C D E F G.

Outside of getting KOd flat it's insulting to even compare them

I absolutely do not like Jones and for yearss now i just wished someone would absolutely starch him but no matter who and no matter how long he's been out of the game he always comes out on top, i still wish someone would just knock him the fck out but I'm not holding my breathe

And I predict Israel losin, might as well be MOD too!

Back