Chandler is basicaly a Khabib upgraded with KO power

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I understand now why Khabib left, he is scarred of that man

Chandler put Khabib to sleep at R1

Scarry dude

Khabib said he wanted to see something interesting, he might comeback now or he is scarred

I am confused, did Khabib retire to duck Conor? Or Chuck? Or Chandler?

Weirdly enough he started ducking everyone after retiring for personal reasons.

We haven't even seen Chandler's wrestling against top UFC guys yet. Calm down. Chandler is the kind of fighter who starts strong and is powerful, so he'll get his share of 1st round KOs. He won't be doing this every fight, though.

It was an awesome performance, but come on. He's been beaten, is pushing 35 and his gut was extending rapidly enough to imply some gassing.

So, he was my interest now, I'm not getting hyped.

Reactions: mkt
relax chandler ko'd a guy who was justpinballed around the octagon for 5 rds

Minus the world class grappling/wrestling and the granite chin. Don't pretend he didn't get put out in Bellator.

Khabib peaced out at the right time!

29 and 1!

Khabib retired to duck Conor's inactivity

He's less of a Khabib and a lot more like Gaethje - wrestler and KO power.

Make it happen - Chandler vs. Gaethje, WSOF vs. Bellator.

I say Gaethje kills him, because he's consistent, whereas Chandler is hot and cold depending on the fight.

After Chandler murked Hooker

Khabib retired
Poirier is chasing money fights

Just saying <45>

I’m a Chandler fan because he doesn’t fight safe but let’s settle down.

Chandler’s striking if better than Khabib’s but Khabib’s wrestling/grappling is the single largest gap in skill in all of combat sports.

I’m a Chandler fan because he doesn’t fight safe but let’s settle down.

Chandler’s striking if better than Khabib’s but Khabib’s wrestling/grappling is the single largest gap in skill in all of combat sports.

Not even close

Tyson Fury vs the HW division

I love Chandler but let's get real, Primus took his back in their second fight after dropping him, and he gassed hard as fuck against Benson in their first fight. Basically, he's had lapses that Khabib would exploit while the same couldn't be argued in Mike's favor.

What hole could he exploit in Khabib's game?

Back