shame on you DC

Rikishii

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He really just referenced "when ben askren choked out robbie lawler" live comparing that fight to chandler vs hooker. are you kidding me? what a fucking joke of a commenator. everyone with eyeballs knows robbie was never choked out. straight disrespect to an al time great and true warrior.

Gaethje's debut would've been a better example to use.

I’m glad someone else noticed that. Askren was getting wrecked before Herb Dean blew it and accidentally gifted him a win.

Askren never had a dominant win in the UFC.

Robbie went limp from a choke, seems like good analysis to me
I don't get why that fight was so controversial. I realize he got right but after the stoppage but if the ref is lifting your arm to check if you're out you don't let it go limp. It's like Chiesa's defense of getting loose and looking like you went to sleep as a submission defense.

Robbie went limp from a choke, seems like good analysis to me

Robbie was giving a thumbs up half a second before the fight was stopped. I guess that "limp" that came before it wasn't what you thought.

I don't get why that fight was so controversial. I realize he got right but after the stoppage but if the ref is lifting your arm to check if you're out you don't let it go limp. It's like Chiesa's defense of getting loose and looking like you went to sleep as a submission defense.
are you actually retarded or is this a troll post?

he didn´t answer to a ref signal, leaving a limp arm isn´t a good sign at all so its Robbie´s fault in any case

are you actually retarded or
he didn´t answer to a ref signal, leaving a limp arm isn´t a good sign at all so its Robbie´s fault in any case
ok so you're actually retarded. go ahead and delete your account

Something about an Olympian wrestler making his debut in the UFC and proceeding to get slammed on his head and mauled just didn't sit right.

And with a Kurt Angle slam no less.

Btw, correct me if I’m wrong but Askren was a decorated NCAA wrestler not an Olympian. He got wrecked by Jordan Burroughs who’s an actual Olympic champion.

are you actually retarded or

ok so you're actually retarded. go ahead and delete your account
whatever you say but Robbie lost, he got choked, deal with it, grow up and be a man for once in your life <45>

whatever you say but Robbie lost, he got choked, deal with it, grow up and be a man for once in your life <45>

imagine being stupid enough to think that was a legitimate loss. 0/10 troll

grow up kid, ok don´t be a man I guess its too much to ask but at least try
Askren 1 - Robbie 0
<Lmaoo>

Doesn't matter how legitimate you think it was. It will go down in history as a Big L on Robbie's record.

And with a Kurt Angle slam no less.

Btw, correct me if I’m wrong but Askren was a decorated NCAA wrestler not an Olympian. He got wrecked by Jordan Burroughs who’s an actual Olympic champion.
Ben was an Olympian. He just didn’t get a medal.

Back