News Official Conor McGregor VS Dustin Poirier Prediction Thread

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Conor 2.0 will come out the trap like a Champion Greyhound and spark Dustin inside 60 seconds like Mystic Mac predicted.

Your prediction?

McGregor 2nd round TKO after the first 2 minutes . If I was a betting man I'd go Dustin by submission R4 because it's not unimaginable and the odds are so good

I have Conor McGregor winning in the third round by TKO, Poirier and McGregor will feel each other out in the first, with a flurry of punches by Poirier at the end. Second round will be all McGregor as he will use his leg kicks to keep Poirier at bay, landing jabs at will. Third round, Poirier becomes more aggressive, leading with his right he gets caught by a left that brings Poirier to the mat where he is against the cage. McGregor pounces on and brings a barrage of punches and hammer fists to where the fight will be stopped at the 1:49 mark of the third round.

McGregor then helps Poirier up to his feet they embrace for a good match, and McGregor then calls out a welterweight claiming there is no one at the lightweight division to beat him. He then brags about his upcoming Pacquiao match.

McGregor via 1st round TKO similar to the first fight but I see it going a little longer.

I'm going with Conor hurts him late oin round 1 then tkos him a minute or so into the second, but on the flip side, if Conor fails to finish him then Dustin may well grind him out for 5 rounds depleting his gas tank and either win by sub late on or by decision.

I'm not confident in this but I'll be a homer this go around Dustin TKO round 4

TS think Conor would beat Jones, Nnganou etc. don't take his bias opinion seriously, he's a bonafide Conor nuthugger casual.

Gonna bump this thread tonight and expose the Conrats.

TS think Conor would beat Jones, Nnganou etc. don't take his bias opinion seriously, he's a bonafide Conor nuthugger casual.

Gonna bump this thread tonight and expose the Conrats.
How about your prediction though?

How about your prediction though?
Rough morning nuthugger, don't mean to come off as an asshole so apologies. I got Porier 3rd round submission.

If Conor pulls this off without cheating I'll eat my crow and lay off the Conor trolling.

I predict that the judges won't be involved. A guaranteed finish.

II gut says 1st round KO for Conor, but I could see Dustin making it to the 2nd and then getting Ko'd

Back