Conor gets the ladies really excited

GolovKing

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Notice the difference in reaction from the weigh in girls to Chandler's presence on the stage 19:08, Hooker 19:40, Poirier 24:26 and finally Conor 22:55. The interesting thing is Conor is arguably the least good looking guy out of all of them, but their eyes are glued to him and and they can't stop themselves from smiling.

Didn't notice it at all

This is what ring girls look like when they're moist

They like good looking real sized men with attractive faces

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Holy shit is his daughter ever a fat little kid!! In a cute way that babies are fat, not in a mean way. She's an adorable little chunker

He has a dog face but thicker limbs than them cept Chandler.

He also has the biggest presence out of them. Men undervalue how much women value charisma.

Couldn't be me tho, I don't like sexual assaulters.

Men don't undervalue charisma, they just know they don't have it, hence why they wish women would focus on other things.

He also has the biggest presence out of them. Men undervalue how much women value charisma.

Agree with all things you've said.

What you're trying to say is that he has more money than Porier/Chandler/Hooker combined, 10-50x over. Correct.

What you're trying to say is that he has more money than Porier/Chandler/Hooker combined, 10-50x over. Correct.
He has money and he also has more charisma than any of them lol.

Elon Musk has more money than anyone and still gives off CS major low vibrational nerd.

Back