Media Wholesome Weigh Ins: Positive vibes between Conor and Dustin

Arkham's Notorious Geyser

"Sorry about that"
@red
Reaction score
With the epic rematch between Dustin and Conor being a day away, and the first official ceremonial Weigh Ins having took place in this Pandemic Era, I was kind of taken aback by the interaction by the Weigh Ins, and wanted to share it with the Sherbro's. I'm no @KazDibiase when it comes to making Gifs, but it had caught my by surprise and wanted to make one myself haha

giphy.gif

I'm not gonna go the whole arm chair psychologist route saying who won, and who lost at the Weigh In's because that shit doesn't matter to me, what matters to me is the level of respect those two displayed with each other and their friendly interaction with the highly anticipated rematch only being 24 Hours away.

As a fan of both Conor and Dustin, it kinda made me teary eyed not gonna lie to see this wholesome interaction between the two ESPECIALLY given how other McGregor staredown's have been in the past as they tend to be pretty intense and often trend in the opposite direction from what we've seen here. He's usually cold through and through but the moment him and Dustin shared really stuck out to me as it's a FAR Cry from the usual staredown.

giphy.gif

mcgregor-khabib-staredown.gif

These two have come along way not only as Fighters, but as Father's and Businessman with Conor and his Proper 12, and Dustin with his Hot Sauce, and I'm looking forward to an exciting bout tomorrow between two of my Favorite Fighters and wanted to share this wholesome moment with you guys and how it stuck out to me, because as well all know no matter who wins or loses tomorrow Sherdog is going to FUCKING IMPLODE! Either Dustin's gonna get burried, or Conor is, so here's to all the good vibes for today and tomorrow leading up to the Fight.

upload_2021-1-22_12-9-26.png

It was a great thing to see as a fan of the sport. After all this pandemic and all the world has been through for the past year, seeing the iconic Conor Mcgregor fight again is a treat and imo makes you set aside the struggles and the tough times every fan is going through right now. Seeing the fire of competitiveness and mutual respect all in one staredown really is phenomenal to see.

It was kind of awkward. But Dustin did show that you can’t knock the man’s hat off.

Cerrone was friendly with Conor, too.
Does this mean Dustin gets finished in the first?

Back