Chael: Conor is the Michael Jordan of striking

“Khabib is the Michael Jordan of striking”

{<shrug}

tenor.gif

<WhatIsThis>

A jab Jordan would be proud to be compared with, to be sure.

UepSTfZ.gif

Some once in a generation Jordan esque footwork on display here.

aosECR9.gif

And an incredible combo, displaying Michael Jordan esque talent.

OK2E7JV.gif

No one, and I mean no one, can take da left hand!

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

Last edited:
Micheal Jordan wouldn't get tuned up by Diaz and Khabib.

jordan couldn’t beat the pistons and Celtics for many, many playoff appearances. Legend.

Edit. Nick Anderson stole the ball from mj. To cost the bulls the title against Orlando magic. Shot happens.

Shill Sonnen. I love hearing him shoot the shit about coffee and old wrestling stories.
But the man has absolutely no credibility.

Wow Chael spouting the pseudoscience babble.

"No matter who his opponent is, Conor hits his target" well except against Mayweather, where he couldn't find the broad side of a barn

"His percentage in finishing rounds goes up to superhuman level" Everyone's percentage goes up in "finishing rounds" by definition, they wouldn't be a finishing round if you weren't doing better than normal, and usually the target is hurt and is a sitting duck for about 20 shots at the end.

"Could be due to cortical plasticity, where repetition increases brain size in regions..." yeah that happens with EVERYONE. They're acting like Conor's brain is special lol what a joke.

Conor is not some superhuman speciman, sorry to disappoint the fanbois but he's a trained fighter who is better than most, but not superhuman.

And he's not the Michael Jordan of striking ffs.

Michael Jordan of striking is a bit of a stretch and shit use of the phrase.

I'm the Michael Jordan of wiping my ass with minimal amounts of wasted toilet roll.

Back