Khabibs prediction on Dustin vs Conor

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Khabib: “Just two rounds its Conor” Early its Conor, but third round, number four, I think Dustin can beat this guy.”

Some other interesting side notes:

- Dana tells Khabib, that Dustin vs Conor is trending higher than Khabib vs Conor did. Dana tells Khabib imagine what it would be like if you fought Conor again lol. Thats 100% fight Dana wants to happen he’s pressuring Khabib lol

- Khabib prefers to tap people out doesnt like to physically hurt them. For conor “ Yes I tried to hurt this guy, and it was a mistake. It was my mistake when you get angry you get tired”

- Khabib Mistakes Din Thomas for Yves Edwards lol

- Din Thomas gets the feeling that Khabib doesn’t really want to retire. He thinks he has that competitive hunger. Din would know he was a fighter and trains top UFC guys.

Source:

Last edited:
Only Conor's fans have blocked out of their mind that he has 2 rounds of cardio and he gets dusted if goes past that.

If Khabib fought everyone like he fought Dustin and Justin he'd have a lot more finishes. That heavy GnP style is fun to watch but he is waaaaay better at getting submissions

Only Conor's fans have blocked out of their mind that he has 2 rounds of cardio and he gets dusted if goes past that.

I think its a serious liability for sure. Even with this McGregor Fast program hes been peddling it isn’t convincing me that he wont fade later on in rounds. I think Dustin is gonna surprise alot of people tomorrow. Hes improved alot since there last fight.

I think its a serious liability for sure. Even with this McGregor Fast program hes been peddling it isn’t convincing me that he wont fade later on in rounds. I think Dustin is gonna surprise alot of people tomorrow. Hes improved alot since there last fight.
Praying you're right.

Not according to Conor fanboys, they seem to think only Conor evolves and not his opponents.

Back