Conor has finally matured.

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don’t know if it was the Khabib beatdown or making millions of dollars but it seems his mentality has changed DRAMATICALLY. He isn’t verbally abusing his opponents anymore or turning his fights into a circus event with the trash talk.

If he’s really as mentally focused as he seems to be then I’m picking him to win the LW belt and hold it for a LONG time with Khabib out.

He probably just doesn't want to get humiliated again. That Khabib loss was obviously pretty hard to swallow based on all of the excuses he's rattled off since.

7769181a-1658-11eb-9ff1-f14650b70f66_image_hires_160632.jpg

He’s been emasculated. How can you act tough when you and your cornermen got beat up by one guy lol?

Artem, Danis, and Conor all got slapped around for talking smack.

I forgot about Danus and Manlet artem <36><36>

Not really. It’s situational. Poirier is a nice guy, and someone Conor already whupped. It’s easy to act like the bigger man in that situation.

Let’s see how Conor behaves around Khabib, next time they are both at a Greyhound bus station. That’s the real test.

Not really. It’s situational. Poirier is a nice guy, and someone Conor already whupped. It’s easy to act like the bigger man in that situation.

Let’s see how he behaves around Khabib, next time they are both at a Greyhound bus station. That’s the real test.

he was also really nice to cowboy as well if I remember correctly.

It’s all an act. Conor realized acting buddy buddy with his opponent in the buildup and then go Jean Claude Vandam on their ass as soon as the cage closes

Cowboy learned this the hard way when he wanted to give Conor a hug to start their fight

Put him against Khabib or Gaetje and he will talk trash again.

Yeah, he matured since his last run in with the law.. 6 or so months ago.

Not buying any of this shit. Rubes gonna rube.

I dont think it's an act. He had two kids there with him and his wife is pregnant with a third. He probably doesnt want his kids to see him as a role model throwing monster energy cans at people

If someone bring the heat to him, he'll be switched on for trash talk. He needs good challenge and it will happen again. Bring him Tony and it would happen and also it would be funny! Guys needs to bring him challenge for trash talk!

This is not about Khabib because every time when someone says about Khabib he was saying that he's running and all of that. Remember that Conor went to Moscow, Russia to talk shit about him while talk to Parimatch. So it's not about Khabib but I think it's to much negativity. Specially these kind of things influence on family and than he decide to change his approach. But him and Khabib in fight and it would be trash. Maybe less with some borders but still it would be nasty. Even in a fight Conor would be focused much more on strategy and skills. But trash talk would be there for sure. If someone think that Khabib can humble someone than first of all Khabib is not humble guy as it seems.

Its called doing PR so people dont hate you as much.

well that would be counter productive since that same tactic he employed since his UFC career started made him arguably one of the biggest combat sport stars in the world

His body has matured to the point where he can’t make 155 either

well that would be counter productive since that same tactic he employed since his UFC career started made him arguably one of the biggest combat sport stars in the world
Yeah but he is known now. He dont need to do the same shit over and over,in fact,he cant.

Back