Let’s take another look at GSP vs Hendricks...

He held GSP down for how long a few seconds? Also I doubt GSP was too worried about Hendricks' ground game or lack there of.

Khabib has better ground and pound than Hendricks and GSP cuts easily. If GSP would get taken down he would be in for a long night

So u still believe Khabib can’t take GSP down?

Judges didn't give enough credit for those elbows against the fence, he had St. Pierre hurt. Hendricks won round 1. Hendricks 48-47. The rest of the scoring was correct on the scorecards. Hendricks taking it easy though in round 5 was not the smartest thing to do.

What year is this?

Prime Hendricks would cause a murder scene on Khabib. They'd have to take him out of the octogon on a stretcher.

Yeah, let's compare a southpaw wrestleboxer with bricks for hands and who's quite a bit bigger than Khabib, with Khabib...
<36>

I love GSP and I love Khabib; that being said a prime GSP would be able to take Khabib down when he wanted; not hold him down, Khabib would get up for sure but GSP would get TD after TD I think simply due to size and technique. Khabib vs older GSP, maybe not so much but people thinking Khabib would steam roll GSP are delusional

Prime Hendricks pre USADA would murder Khabib.

These Khabib nutswingers are so dumb. I thought it was absolutely haram to swing on another man's nuts.....

Yeah the same “prime Hendricks” who easily got outwrestled by Rick Friggin Story

Now “Prime Hendricks” is some mythical fighter simply to make GSP’s embarrassing performance look better.

GSP stans do the best mental gymnastics to cope LOL

1.gif

Yeah the same “prime Hendricks” who easily got outwrestled by Rick Friggin Story

Now “Prime Hendricks” is some mythical fighter simply to make GSP’s embarrassing performance look better.

GSP stans do the best mental gymnastics to cope LOL

1.gif
Prime Hendricks started in 2011 and ended with USADA.

Hendricks would have murdered khabib in his prime. Hes also way bigger you fuckin dumby

When did USADA affect Gsp’s career?

Back