Joe Roland & McGregor

Jabbathehook

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I note that Joe Rogan isn't there tomorrow commentating, is this because he doesn't like Conor?

I find it odd that Joe would miss such a big main event, he usually comes out of the woodwork for the numbered cards. Also, McGregor has never been on JRE, which I find mad.

Because Joe would have to quarantine for 48 hours in LV before flying to Abu Dhabi...then quarantine another 48 hours at his hotel...all before the fight tomorrow.

That's essentially taking away a week of work for him and his duties to his podcast/Spotify agreements.

UFC is just a hobby for Rogan now... he only does local shows he likes.

Rogan needs to get permission from Spotify just to take a shit. Seriously though it's time from Rogan to leave, we've got better commentators than him now.

Rogan needs to get permission from Spotify just to take a shit. Seriously though it's time from Rogan to leave, we've got better commentators than him now.
no we dont. we've bunch of fighters trying to figure out the gig and some d level color commentators now. there's nobody better when rogan if paired correctly,but ufc seems not to care about whos behind that desk today

no we dont. we've bunch of fighters trying to figure out the gig and some d level color commentators now. there's nobody better when rogan if paired correctly,but ufc seems not to care about whos behind that desk today

We've got plenty of guys that can yell "He's hurt!!!"

If Joe were to commentate he'd probably bring his bow and arrows to kill Conor.

Back