What will Dana's excuse be if they catch no streamer tomorrow?

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And all the streams work just as they use to (or better).

in my imagination dana is doing a live feed to the feds swatting the streamer before the main event. it would be epic (unless its my house)

Wouldnt surprise me if Dana stages a whole fake takedown just to scare people.

Probably something like the streamer didn’t connect to the internet using a cup attached to string like Dana expected.

He was inefficient with his energy.

Then people will actually tune in for his product. I know he knows the value of millions of eyes on the UFC free or not.
But trying to sell this shit card, (not to mention two more fights just got dropped as I’m writing this) for $75 is just laughable.

He’ll say that “one” guy didn’t have the balls to put up his stream. Therefore they couldn’t catch him. Dana will say he scared the guy shitless.

Propaganda, or propagoofda.
This. And every other streamer should take note because they'll knock them all off one by one.

I have a feeling he will “catch” the UFC intern.

is catching the streamer the main event for this ppv?

if yes im beating on streamer by KO over dana.

I do kind of want to see some Osama Bin Laden raid style footage of some armed soldiers aggressively storming some ladies house to find her 17 year old son and take him down.

I think that’s legit what Dana thinks they’re doing.

Dana will enter the octagon just before the main event holding by the hair the severed head of the streamer...
and the voiceover will say....
"Commercial reproduction, distribution or transmission of any part or parts of this pay-per-view event by any means whatsoever without the prior written permission of the Zuffa, LLC is not permitted."

Back