Conor's hairline is exactly the same

NurmaGOATedov

Fuck khabib
@Blue
Reaction score
upload_2021-1-22_9-33-42-png.827673

skynews-conor-mcgregor-ufc_4895742.jpg

Literally identical. People on Sherdog are dumb as hell.

He will eventually go bald though. Once it starts deviating a little bit like that then it's only a matter of time, the question is when.

Reactions: Gio
Why care what a low IQ idiot thinks? There's an ignore feature, works great.
I'd have to ignore 90% of the forum cuz I've noticed here people are of inferior intellect in general. I know there'll be a ton of butthurt replies to this but it is what it is.

He will eventually go bald though. Once it starts deviating a little bit like that then it's only a matter of time, the question is when.

Yeah you know a thing or two about balding and hairlines, @LeBron . Maybe you can tell him how to get his hairline back like you did, lol.

Yeah you know a thing or two about balding and hairlines, @LeBron . Maybe you can tell him how to get his hairline back like you did, lol.

I am a God-level athlete with superior genetics that overcame androgenic alopecia. Only person to ever do so and don't think it will happen again.

Reactions: Gio
I am a God-level athlete with superior genetics that overcame androgenic alopecia. Only person to ever do so and don't think it will happen again.

GIF-1-22-2021-12-38-00-PM.gif

Unless you're the guy in your avatar and you can pay to hold on to that hairline for a few more years.

Cuz it's annoying to see low IQ idiots post hairline threads all fucking day when his hairline hasn't even changed.
Can you stop insulting on every of your post you fucking dumb moron for god sake

Imagine living your life vicariously through someone else so much you get self conscious about their hairline <Lmaoo>

Back