Conor official weigh-in vs ceremonial weigh-in comparison (picture)

His eyes are swollen. Seems like he didn't sleep at all.

200.gif

Dont know what conors weight will be tomorrow night but I really want to see this fight get deep into 3rd round...... hope Dustin coming in with specific agenda.

I still have no idea what to expect from McGregor

Dont know what conors weight will be tomorrow night but I really want to see this fight get deep into 3rd round...... hope Dustin coming in with specific agenda.

I still have no idea what to expect from McGregor

Can expect him to start fast and look sharp early. After the first couple of rounds, if Dustin survives, who knows. I agree - better for him the deeper it goes.

We all know DP can still throw down in round 5, we’ve seen it; what we haven’t seen is CM throw with the same velocity in the latter rounds (I guess minus the Nate 2 fight). It’ll be really interesting to see if DP can dodge the kill shots long enough to tire Conor out and overwhelm him in the latter rounds. Very interesting fight

i love how Dustin got lower and lower to meet Conors gaze, hes ready.
Conor looks the same to me, must not be cutting alot for this fight.

Can expect him to start fast and look sharp early. After the first couple of rounds, if Dustin survives, who knows. I agree - better for him the deeper it goes.
I just saw face off. I'll tell you what, Dustin looks like a brick shithouse . I wasnt expecting him to upset khabib - this is a different game. I'm not picking Poirier to win but I wont be surprised should he pull this off.

I noticed Conor got away with wearing his McGregor Fast gear instead of Reebok, another hilarious example of Dana not giving a shit about a UFC partner once the contract is about to expire

It's like seeing Cowboy all over again.....

Dustin is walking into a trap for the second time. First time anger, second time kindness.

Back