Media GSP Sprint Training - Says UFC Can Call Him

Wreckless

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

I won't translate everything since they're just talking about training. Cold baths 3 times a week and sprinting techniques.

But towards the end GSP says "I train to be in shape. If the UFC has something to offer me, they have to call me. I'm not going to chase them. In combat sports we don't chase promoters they have to come to us. I'm always a competitor, it's in my blood. But when I get back home and relax, the desire to fight disappears very fast."

Call him pink goof.

Even if it's 39 yr old GSP, it will be by far the most exciting match up for Khabib

- Conor 2? Utterly dominated him in every aspect and finished him
- Charles? Not the first time Khabib dominated a BJJ submission artist (prime RDA)
- Usman? would be huge, but Usman refuses to fight Khabib, and Khabib has no intention to move up

By process of elimination, GSP fight makes most sense

GSP vs Khabib, or if not Khabib then at least Usman.

Any other matches are pointless.

lmao vient de vous faire utiliser translate pour lire ce message qui ne lit rien sur GSP

Even if it's 39 yr old GSP, it will be by far the most exciting match up for Khabib

- Conor 2? Utterly dominated him in every aspect and finished him
- Charles? Not the first time Khabib dominated a BJJ submission artist (prime RDA)
- Usman? would be huge, but Usman refuses to fight Khabib, and Khabib has no intention to move up

By process of elimination, GSP fight makes most sense
How does it make the most sense? GSP the MW champion of the world at 39 can not cut down to 155 and Khabib refuses to fight above 155!

How does it make the most sense? GSP the MW champion of the world at 39 can not cut down to 155 and Khabib refuses to fight above 155!
They will probably do it at catchweight

tbh I don't care where they fight, I wanna see it happen

Looks slow, Dan Quinn would put the jets on and smoke him in a race in a Walmart parking lot, but GSP doesn't want that heat.

Maitreya bless.

Would love to see him back for one more fight, but it’s clear to me that Dana doesn’t really care, and GSP doesn’t seem bothered either.

lmao vient de vous faire utiliser translate pour lire ce message qui ne lit rien sur GSP
Looks like you used Google translate for this post. Doesn't really make any sense lol.

Submission artist? RDA has 4 victories by submission in 30 UFC fights.

Oliveira has 14 victories by submission in the UFC. That's the most of all-time by a wide margin. He is only 31 years old. When all is said and done, he could end up with 20 submission victories in the UFC.

He has one of the worst forms I've ever seen... in shoveling snow... and he's Canadian... wtf...

GSP at 39 still dominates Khabib and deep down Dana knows this.

Back