Do you guys remember when Dana trashed Fedor day and night

I stopped believing his lies a while ago. All these kiss ass journalist don't ask questions anyway.

How would Fedor do in the UFC... was like a daily thread... still happens every so often

saying he was never that good, he fought bums on a weaker league, blabla

since that time i never stopped hating Dana's, and thats the only reason why i hate him.
Any non-UFC fighter that the media thinks is one of the best always gets trashed by Dana, unless Dana thinks he can sign them, but if negotiations aren't going well then Dana will start trashing them too.

It is a shame that they never got a deal done with Fedor. There is plenty of blame for Dana, but people seem to forget that Fedor demanded the fights with him be copromoted with M1 Global like he wound up doing with Strikeforce. There was no way Dana/UFC would ever agree to that.

Fedor is a man of integrity and respect. Dana doesnt have the same codes, Dana's biggest mistake is negotiating himself, he should've left it to Lorenzo fertitta, like with cro cop.

Dana hates Fedor almost as much as he hates that one single pirate out there

since that time i never stopped hating Dana's, and thats the only reason why i hate him.
Same here. I do like him now, for his non-snowflake ways. Not conceding to public opinion and trying to make fights in the pandemic, aggressive growth of the UFC company brand & with it the sport etc. Also keeping the high paid fighters on a short leash so MMA doesn't completely become like boxing.

But back in the day, when the UFC was not the #1 organization, he would shit on all the fighters that were not fighting in the UFC although it was obvious they were better. Everyone knew PRIDE was where the top fighters were at. The UFC started to really compete for the #1 organization spot after PRIDE folded and established themselves as the premiere organization the moment they acquired Strikeforce. That was the moment where you could no longer argue in any way the fact that the UFC is the only place with the best fighters on the planet.

Nobody is good unless they are in the UFC according to Dana. And when they leave the UFC they never existed

Although Fedor never fought for the UFC, I hope eventually they do induct him into the HOF. It's sad/weird to not have a legend like that in the HOF. Another guy like that is Igor Vovchanchyn. Definitely belongs in the HOF.

It's definitely not the only reason, but it's on the list.

He hates anything that doesn't make his paycheck bigger
So true CTE fan. just look at how he coddles macgregor. he gets his ass kicked repeatedly then dana spoonfeeds him an overthehill cerrone. he attacks a bus full of fighters, gets arrested and sued repeatedly, yet dana keeps handing him headline fightss and undeserved title shots. dana- your man crush on conor is so obvious and disrespectful to the other fighters.

Yes. Then wanted to sign him. Failed. Then talked trash again.
I kinda get it though. They offered him good money and he wouldn't take it. They stated he didn't want to fight the best. He's not right but I can see the argument.

Although Fedor never fought for the UFC, I hope eventually they do induct him into the HOF. It's sad/weird to not have a legend like that in the HOF. Another guy like that is Igor Vovchanchyn. Definitely belongs in the HOF.
Unfortunatly, your talking about the UFC HOF, not MMA HOF. If you never fought in UFC, I doubt you would be inducted. I know guys like Bas Rutten and Sakuraba are in, but they both had 2 fights in UFC. Fedor had ZERO fights and made Dana's life miserable trying to sign him. I doubt it will happen while Dana's in charge.

What bothers me (and a lot of people) about Dana and the UFC in general (particularly these last 10 years) is that (haha, no surprises here!), like Conor infamously and shamelessly said, "It's just business". That's how Dana et al., treat it: like a lawyer who doesn't care about right or wrong, just about money and "winning" at all costs. So yeah, it's hollow, transparent (though not intentionally), greedy and fake.
But I can't believe that's the only reason you don't like the guy!

I am conflicted when it comes to how I feel about Dana White. On one hand, he is the most powerful engine in the train known as The UFC and believed in it and himself so much without ever wavering from that belief that he pulled it up every mountain that ever came in his way and made it to what it is today. Sure, he had financial help and employees and owners, etc, but he truly is the reason we get to see mainstream mma today. I fully believe that.

On the other hand, Dana White says some ridiculous crap about pretty much anyone if they are not going to help him make money. Pretty much a hater when it comes to other organizations or their fighters, and for whatever reason he was flat-out ridiculous for ever implying that Fedor was not one of the absolute best of his time.

Back