Conor was going for the fastest knockout record against Cowboy

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can’t believe people don’t realize Conor was going for an under 5 second knockout against Cowboy so he could beat Masvidal’s record while he’s sitting front row. Maybe Conor will try this against Masvidal’s teammate Dustin Poirier this weekend.

Last edited:
Is that why he threw that terrible punch? Off balance falling into Cowboy, who despite easily taking down Jamie Varner, somehow forgot how to grapple.

It's almost like he was there for a paycheck, and not to fight.

Last edited:
Conor is record hungry bless him :D

Is that why he threw that terrible punch? Off balance falling into Cowboy, who despite easily taking down Jamie Varner, somehow forgot how to grapple.

It’s obvious he was just there for the paycheck. Cowboy is mentally weak

I can’t believe people don’t realize Conor was going for an under 5 second knockout against Cowboy so he could beat Masvidal’s record while he’s sitting front row. Maybe Conor will try this against Masvidal’s teammate Dustin Poirier this weekend.
Conor is looking absolutely shredded RN. Dustin is about to get wrecked.

This. He almost comically overcommitted on his first punch and was ripe for a counter or a takedown. But Cowboy shit the bed so hard in that fight it looked fixed, though I don’t believe it actually was.

So was CM Punk
PI2Hlzj.gif

UspYrjF.gif

This. He almost comically overcommitted on his first punch and was ripe for a counter or a takedown. But Cowboy shit the bed so hard in that fight it looked fixed, though I don’t believe it actually was.

Yeah for sure. Cowboy was so prepared to give 100% to losing that the fight looked fixed. Donald was the first one at Jackson's to take Bones down in practice, but now struggles taking down a guy that far off balance who has shown an extreme weakness to submissions?

God damn, Cowboy had the perfect opportunity to put Conor on his ass in the first few seconds. This fight was such a let down.
Cowboy has never been one to chain wrestle. It be what it be

Back