Media Conor Makes Championship Weight

Brodie

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

I know it’s a meme and all, but he actually does look more motivated and disciplined than we’ve ever seen. Doesn’t look drained at all and seems like he’s out to prove something.

First fighter to weigh in as well.

Last edited:
He is making championship weight in a non champion fight.
"look at me. I made Championship weight. Look at me."

This shows that he is mentally weak.

why is he more motivated then ever? he always made weight

N7iJ.gif

“I shouldn’t av cut that extra pewnd. That extra pewnd made a big big difference. Dustins a big big welterweight he was over 190 pounds in there. But you know, we learn and make no mistake I will come back, and we will do it at 156 pounds on MY terms. He has to take this rematch or he’s scared running”

Looks like he needs some Proper 12 to fill in those hollow cheeks.

“The inactivity hurt me ye. I’d like to be foiting every week, every damn week I wanna be foiting.”
“The lack of crowd made a massive difference, we have to do this again. We have to run it back in front of a crowd ye, dustins experienced this I’ve never experience dat. But either way when we run it back I’ll have that experience and i will catch him in 60 seconds mark my words”

“But I am humble in defeat and I don’t make excuses”

Whether ya like him or not.... Conor does make a fight weekend like no other.

His fights are great, but I find his act cringe and boring, just like floyd in boxing

Tbf I don't care for drama, I'm interested in fighting that is what conor is great at

“I shouldn’t av cut that extra pewnd. That extra pewnd made a big big difference. Dustins a big big welterweight he was over 190 pounds in there. But you know, we learn and make no mistake I will come back, and we will do it at 156 pounds on MY terms. He has to take this rematch or he’s scared running”
Sunday and yellow already?

For all the stupid stuff he says and does to piss people off, I don’t think he’s ever missed weight.

“The inactivity hurt me ye. I’d like to be foiting every week, every damn week I wanna be foiting.”
“The lack of crowd made a massive difference, we have to do this again. We have to run it back in front of a crowd ye, dustins experienced this I’ve never experience dat. But either way when we run it back I’ll have that experience and i will catch him in 60 seconds mark my words”

“But I am humble in defeat and I don’t make excuses”

hahaha not bad man. got a lol from me

Lolllll. I’m sure you know so much about being a champion. Nice analysis armchair dumbass. I don’t even like Conor but this is laughable.

Conor Jr: That’s championship weight, tell “Mini Blessed” I’m coming!

Back