Who is pirate Dana White is spying on?

For what it's worth, I support Dana on this because the pirates are making off reposting UFC fights via ads. That said, I wish the UFC would move away from the shitty PPV model, get better ad contracts, allow fighters to sign individual endorsements again, and pay the fighters their worth. But the world aint perfect.

And squashing one ant aint gonna accomplish shit.

Going after this is gonna be the same as when they took out El Chapo.

Someone else will take their place

What a fucking noob..
Spending money on people waiting outside of peoples houses and tapping into phones when he could just pay his fighters more.

Does removing streamers even evoke to more profit? If all the streams were to go down on Saturday it's not like everyones just gonna fork out $$$ instead I wouldn't because I can't.. same again next week and i'd just have to stop watching UFC and cancel my subscription to Fight Pass.

Last edited:
He gave that guy a heads up. Now he’ll use another way to avoid getting detected. Should’ve waited to catch him red handed. Good one Dana.

If what he's saying is true, that means he has spent maybe in excess of $100,000 on private investigators to track and monitor "one guy". If he also plans to have police with an arrest warrant on standby he will also need to pay for their time and resources which is NOT cheap.

This all sounds incredibly stupid for "one guy" that will be unable to pay the millions of dollars Dana sues him for in his lifetime. Sounds like a big ego trip for Dana...

Oh and he said this guy is not in America. So he's tapping somebody's phone in a different country to his own. A private business is doing that? My arse.

Is this even legal?

tumblr_ml6gu6lXFr1r6r6k3o1_400.gif

For what it's worth, I support Dana on this because the pirates are making off reposting UFC fights via ads. That said, I wish the UFC would move away from the shitty PPV model, get better ad contracts, allow fighters to sign individual endorsements again, and pay the fighters their worth. But the world aint perfect.

And squashing one ant aint gonna accomplish shit.
It's not free to host streams for tens of thousands of viewers on your own site and protect your own privacy, which apparently this individual did not do.

Back