Platinum Mike Perry blames fans for missing weight

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score
647C2507-4803-49F3-B500-3A80207A8970.jpeg

Poor fan support, especially from Americans is the reason Mike Perry missed weight last fight and why he has lost motivation in general.

On an unrelated note he is also taking Cashapp donations for himself from random fans via his Instagram stories if you would like to contribute.

PlatinumBless

How is he supposed to get fan support when he told his fans to stay away from him lmao

yeah, fuck this guy. hes not a good fighter but he liked to bang and hits hard, so he had potential to be a low key fan favorite, ala Leben or Sanchez.

i can overlook his terrible personality and low iq, but when he started shitting on the few fans he had left, i was gone.

iu

yeah, fuck this guy. hes not a good fighter but he liked to bang and hits hard, so he had potential to be a low key fan favorite, ala Leben or Sanchez.

i can overlook his terrible personality and low iq, but when he started shitting on the few fans he had left, i was gone.
I dont even mind him sayin that,tho the way he said it was shitty,at least Brock had more tact and that was already when he was stupid famous already. Plus it kind of plays into his heel persona anyway.

The thing is tho to post THIS after sayin that is pure garbage ahahaha

Perry still has a few fans like Dana but his star qualities at the start of his career are a distant memory as he is now just a decent brawler.

While Perry is a total tool, I think the lack of a crowd which I imagine really pumped up fighters doesn't exist at the moment and it changes the mentality of fight nights. Lots of sportspeople are well known for playing better with bigger crowds.

Perry people feels lonely and isolated now he isn't part of team, doesn't have a proper corner. In general his fighting career is a mess.

Perry still has a few fans like Dana but his star qualities at the start of his career are a distant memory as he is now just a decent brawler.

While Perry is a total tool, I think the lack of a crowd which I imagine really pumped up fighters doesn't exist at the moment and it changes the mentality of fight nights. Lots of sportspeople are well known for playing better with bigger crowds.

Perry people feels lonely and isolated now he isn't part of team, doesn't have a proper corner. In general his fighting career is a mess.
He probably shoulda thought of that before he got rid of all that when he had it

Perry is down bad, goof should of given Vick a final fight at WW before sending him to regionals so perry could regain some confidence but at this point I don't even know if he could knock out someone like Vick anymore.
He is a couple fights away from LFA

Back