Firas: Deep down Inside GSP wants Khabib

Mesos

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Schmo: Does George want the super fight?

Firas: I think so. They need to make George and Khabib an offer they cant refuse. Thats the only thing thats gonna pull them out of retirement.

The only way you are gonna get them together is with an offer that is irrefutable. I think deep down inside yes [they want it] There gonna get bored of there day to day life and want that one last adventure. It has to be right time, right place, biggest show biggest fight. Its gonna tempt them....I just think it has to be an offer they cant refuse. At the end of the day I think they will both do it.”

Hopefully it happens soon its the perfect climax for Khabib

Source about halfway in vid

Firas is the Edmund of the north
Bf-Wo2Le.jpg

I doubt it. Gsp hasn't been hungry to fight like that in years. He is honeydicking his fans that's all.

I doubt it. Gsp hasn't been hungry to fight like that in years. He is honeydicking his fans that's all.
Everyone said the same thing before he came back and won another belt in another division.

The ufc doesn’t want their Middle East golden goose to get beaten by a 40 year-old French Canadian.

The ufc doesn’t want their Middle East golden goose to get beaten by a 40 year-old French Canadian.

Khabib if he does come back only wants one last fight. To get 30-0 as he promised his dad, so risking against GSP is perfect option to end your career with a bang

That's exactly what UFC needs to do.

Firas nailed it it's just Dana doesn't want to add an extra zero or two on each of their checks for this fight but this would be the biggest fight they ever made. And this is the time to do it while GSP is 39. They gotta do it now but Dana is being a prick.

Dream fight... if both of these great fighters want it, I hope they make it happen!

GSP and Khabib should just bang and get it over with, this sexual tension between them is getting out of hand

Dana needs to stop the cockblocking

Back