If Chandler beats Hooker in respectable fashion...

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What's the next fight for him? Gaethje? Tony? The Poirier/Conor loser?

Conversely, should Hooker win, you could say the same about his potential next fights...

I don't think Khabib's coming back, so maybe vs the Conor/Poirier winner for the belt? Of course that kind of leaves Oliveira and Gaethje hanging... but I think they're ultimately gonna be matched up in the next couple months.

I beat hookers in GTA in respectable fashion.
RLNaB8.gif

What's the next fight for him? Gaethje? Tony? The Poirier/Conor loser?

Conversely, should Hooker win, you could say the same about his potential next fights...
Oliveira. Gaethje is tied up with Diaz

Definitely not Tony. He's almost 37 and has had way too many wars. Plus he's lost his last 8 rounds. The winner of Hooker/Chandler needs a better fight than that. Tony needs to retire, but if he must fight again, maybe someone like Iaquinta or even another older fighter like Jim Miller.

He won’t! Chandler is levels below the top 5 UFC LW guys! Though he is well spoken for a manlet

That was a lucky punch

LMAO, you have know clue what you're looking at. Chandler was mixing up punches to the body and head while changing levels to make Hooker think he was going for takedowns to freeze him up and land big shots and it worked.

He won’t! Chandler is levels below the top 5 UFC LW guys! Though he is well spoken for a manlet

You're an idiot lol. Chandler finished purime Eddie and is arguably 2-0 against him. Eddie was top 5 in the UFC for years and became.#1 and the champ. Eddie also KOd 2 current top 5 guys in Gaethje and RDA and had Dustin badly hurt and nearly finished in their 1st fight before the downed knees

But Chandler is levels below that. Never go full retard

You're an idiot lol. Chandler finished purime Eddie and is arguably 2-0 against him. Eddie was top 5 in the UFC for years and became.#1 and the champ. Eddie also KOd 2 current top 5 guys in Gaethje and RDA and had Dustin badly hurt and nearly finished in their 1st fight before the downed knees

But Chandler is levels below that. Never go full retard
Let’s wait for the USADA report

Back