The only reason why Dana kept Khabib as champion

LoadedZeus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is so he can strip him of it in due time just to support the narrative they put out that Khabib is running scared or something from Conor. It's a dirty move that makes Khabib look like a punk unfairly in front of the casuals. It will be last resort in order to save face when Khabib again refuses to come back as he's clearly told Dana already. I'm sure Khabib couldn't care less since his dominance and GOAT status at lightweight is undisputed.

Fact is Khabib vacated title when he beat Gaethje by officially retiring. It has nothing to do with Conor, he was just another opponent who crumbled the same as every one else.

Don't know why Conor or the UFC think they can convince Khabib to fight Conor again, especially after flagrant fouls, complete disregard of those fouls from all UFC staff, antics, violence, and all the stuff Conor said before the fight about the man's religion and what not. Khabib literally beat the man up in the octagon for how long the fight lasted and hes been looking to further his legacy since. Dana and Conor just can't accept the fact that Conor was out of his league and it's just embarassing now. Also Conors "it's only business" line after getting mauled by Khabib probably lost all respect from Khabib and a big part of the MMA community so it's even worse for him now, I get it.

They both know the Khabib loss will always be a huge blemish on Conors resume and they are trying to do everything to change that while Khabib is probably sitting somewhere laughing his ass off lol Also it won't be said, but don't think Khabib forgot how the UFC treated his request to fight GSP multiple times.. If Conor requested that fight, it would have been made in a heartbeat. Khabib doesn't owe the UFC shit anymore, he brought in revenue and he furthered his own career the way he wanted to and retired on his own terms. Prefer it stays that way since it shows you how much Khabib is a man of his word, a real man who does what he says he's gonna do, without acting like a punk in the process.

Hdmtpf7.gif

Last edited:
Is so he can strip him of it in due time just to support the narrative they put out that Khabib is running scared or something from Conor. It's a dirty move that makes Khabib look like a punk unfairly in front of the casuals. It will be last resort in order to save face when Khabib again refuses to come back as he's clearly told Dana already. I'm sure Khabib couldn't care less since his dominance and GOAT status at lightweight is undisputed.

Fact is Khabib vacated title when he beat Gaethje by officially retiring. It has nothing to do with Conor, he was just another opponent who crumbled the same as every one else.

Don't why Conor or the UFC think they can convince Khabib to fight Conor again, especially after flagrant fouls, complete disregard of those fouls from all UFC staff, antics, violence, and all the stuff Conor said before the fight about the man's religion and what not. Khabib literally beat the man up in the octagon for how long the fight lasted and hes been looking to further his legacy since. Dana and Conor just can't accept the fact that Conor was out of his league and it's just embarassing now. Also Conors "it's only business" line after getting mauled by Khabib probably lost all respect from Khabib and a big part of the MMA community so it's even worse for him now, I get it.

They both know the Khabib loss will always be a huge blemish on Conors resume and they are trying to do everything to change that while Khabib is probably sitting somewhere laughing his ass off lol Also it won't be said, but don't think Khabib forgot how the UFC treated his request to fight GSP multiple times.. If Conor requested that fight, it would have been made in a heartbeat. Khabib doesn't owe the UFC shit anymore, he brought in revenue and he furthered his own career the way he wanted to and retired on his own terms. Prefer it stays that way since it shows you how much Khabib is a man of his word, a real man who does what he says he's gonna do, without acting like a punk in the process.

ufc 257 doesnt need to be a title figh to sell ppvs that why.

the gsp was all on gsp not the ufc.

Don't why Conor or the UFC think they can convince Khabib to fight Conor again, especially after flagrant fouls, complete disregard of those fouls from all UFC staff, antics, violence, and all the stuff Conor said before the fight about the man's religion and what not. Khabib literally beat the man up in the octagon for how long the fight lasted and hes been looking to further his legacy since. Dana and Conor just can't accept the fact that Conor was out of his league and it's just embarassing now. Also Conors "it's only business" line after getting mauled by Khabib probably lost all respect from Khabib and a big part of the MMA community so it's even worse for him now, I get it.

Hdmtpf7.gif
What a load of shite.

If Khabib is legitimately retired and doesn't want to fight the top contenders he should have relinquished the belt.

He's either not retired and is playing games for leverage, or he is retired and seeking attention.

Khabib said 3 years ago he wasn't going to rematch Conor after he beats him so Conor and his fans needs to shut the fuk up but of course they won't because they represent the worst of Humanity.

No one believes he is scared of Conor lol gimme a break. Conor will say that but Conor has been a hollow drum for a long time.
Not scared of Conor in the typical sense, but it would be completely natural to be scared of losing what at the moment is a pretty flawless career, he got his big moment to cement his legacy and doesn't need the money, so fighting Conor again would be a huge and unnecessary risk.

I also think Conor is right, they both know Khabib fought a Conor who wasn't close to being at his best, that's not Khabib's fault but it's true.

I think eventually he will take the bait, if not right away then Conor being champ will do it.

Not scared of Conor in the typical sense, but it would be completely natural to be scared of losing what at the moment is a pretty flawless career, he got his big moment to cement his legacy and doesn't need the money, so fighting Conor again would be a huge and unnecessary risk.

I also think Conor is right, they both know Khabib fought a Conor who wasn't close to being at his best, that's not Khabib's fault but it's true.

I think eventually he will take the bait, if not right away then Conor being champ will do it.
Conor lost because Khabib is better than him.

Conor lost because Khabib is better than him.
That may well be the case, but I'd still like to see it with both men as close to their best as possible, Conor wasn't close to his best, and sure it's his fault but I'd still like to see it, rivalries like this in combat sports deserve more than one fight.

What a load of shite.

If Khabib is legitimately retired and doesn't want to fight the top contenders he should have relinquished the belt.

He's either not retired and is playing games for leverage, or he is retired and seeking attention.
or... or heres another angle..Dana wont accept the relinquishing cos hes trying to get Khabib to continue...
well fuck me what do you know , that is actually the reason not your Khabib hating rubbish.

You have a losers mentality
Lmfao at thinking you have the slightest insight into that mans mind
You should delete your post
Deep serious

or... or heres another angle..Dana wont accept the relinquishing cos hes trying to get Khabib to continue...
well fuck me what do you know , that is actually the reason not your Khabib hating rubbish.
Haha, like Khabib needs Dana to accept it, he just has to come out and say he is no longer the champ, that he's vacated the title, he doesn't need permission from Dana...

And I don't hate Khabib at all, I think he's a phenomenal fighter, I just find it amusing that the anti Conor has ended up using so much of Conor's playbook.

Truth is he's not retired, never has been, just wanted a long break and more leverage, it's a smart move, can't believe so many have fell for it.

conor should have shown a little more class if he expected a rematch. Khabib doesn't owe either of them anything. Let him chose his last fight.

Haha, like Khabib needs Dana to accept it, he just has to come out and say he is no longer the champ, that he's vacated the title, he doesn't need permission from Dana...

And I don't hate Khabib at all, I think he's a phenomenal fighter, I just find it amusing that the anti Conor has ended up using so much of Conor's playbook.

Truth is he's not retired, never has been, just wanted a long break and more leverage, it's a smart move, can't believe so many have fell for it.

Dustin and Justin should also say they were the worst version of themselves claiming they had broken bones and then not provide any evidence for it. Khabib was the favourite to win and he won.

Khabib faced the UFC, Dana, Vegas crowd, Conor, Herb Dean and 20+ fouls and still beat the Irishmen.

Artem Slapped
Conor Tapped
Danis Concussed
Conor Fans KO'd at the Arena

He’s doing it so Conor is forced to fight twice at least
This right here. They don’t want Conor to get a free title shot again without facing top contenders. Khabib said that himself.

Why wasn't Conor motivated/prepared for Khabib fight? He was motivated enough to fly to USA and throw dolly at the bus. He had meltdowns on Twitter before and after the fight. And it was Conor's most important fight in his career(or second after Aldo). Does someone needs to have sex with his wife to get him motivated?

Last edited:
Back