Conor wants to fight 7 times in the next 18 months

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How awesome is this guy? Has anyone ever done this no? This is what makes conor stand out from all the other great fighters. While every other fighter or champ is fighting 1 or 2 times a year this guy makes it a goal to make it 7 fights in 18 months. War Conor. The hardest working fighter in the UFC and maybe all of fighting sports now that Mayweather is retired.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/30755585/seven-fights-next-18-months-line-up

Does that number include domestic disputes?

Why you got to turn something as positive and as great as this into a negative? Instead of being stoked a fighter is doing this you try to put him down. No one ever has fought 7 times in 18 months, give the man the credit he deserves....

il_570xN.1429651394_5fb0.jpg

He is AWESOME. No one else has ever dont this.... Name me one person?
I just said he won't.

Edit: He has always said get rich get out with all faculties intact. Granted he's still fighting 'cos it's worth it and he's in his prime, but he's not gonna fight 7 times in 18 months.

Also Donald Cerrone has probably done it no? And has been held back by Dana before to wait for a title shot. He'd fight 20 times in 18 months if he could, it's cute that Mcgregor has aspirations to do less than half of that though

You're the one trying to convince us it will happen you clown. The track record is in my favour not yours, let's see if Mcgregor gets this 60 second ko just like he got that 1st rd ko vs Siver and koed Diaz and took Mayweather out in 2, 'cos what Mcgregor says happens he's not a salesman at all.

There is nothing to say he will compete 4 times a year, nothing.

Back