Conor so far has called out Nate Diaz and Max Holloway

tripleo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
after the Dustin fight

he should fight top contenders like Oliveira, Gaethje, Chandler, RDA, Hooker etc

not semi retired journeyman like Diaz, or 145 pounder like Max

Last edited:
He will never call Oliveira out, motherfucker was trembling from the mere mention of Tony's name and we already saw what Oliveira did to him

Conor is in this for the money. He has never made any attempts to disguise his motives. From his perspective, there is probably little merit in taking on dangerous opponents like Oliverira and Gaethje. Diaz has more drawing potential, and Max is a lighter guy he beat a long time ago.

While I don't like Conor as a person, it is a perfectly reasonable stance to take. Fighters do not usually have long careers, and they should be looking out for themselves. Nobody else would.

I was just getting ready to say somebody will say he is picking an easy fight against a journeymen like Diaz and a 145 pounder but you went full retard and did it in the original post. Also do you not pay attention to the sport he wants a rematch with Khabib ( I suppose he sucks too) signed to fight Porier this Saturday and actually has stated he wants Gaethje, Olivera & is still interested in Tony Ferguson. Quit being that guy!!! You're that guy that no matter who somebody beats they beat an old person, a one dimensional guy, someone with bad jiu jitsu, someone coming of a loss, someone undersized then get on those same peoples nuts a week later. Fucking mma fans always have to discredit fighters or have a reason they are a pussy as pro fighters

He's called everyone out at this point.
Maybe he's starting over from the top of the list?

If he really wants that khabib fight he should be going for Oliveira but he clearly ducking him because he knows he will get ragdolled on the ground.

after the Dustin fight

he should fight top contenders like Oliveira, Gaethje, Chandler, Hooker etc

not semi retired journeyman like Diaz, or 145 pounder like Max

Number 1...hes gotta get thru Dustin first

Number 2...In no world does Conor fight Charles Oliveira he will duck this fight harder then the khabib

Number 3 ...i hope Conor is never champion again he was the worst champion in male MMA history and caused a fuck storm level log jam of contenders last time he was champion we cant have that again

What about Usman, Masvidal?

Why is he calling people out right before a fight he's about to partake in? Source?

Also, Holloway is Dustin Porier's best win and got him an interim belt and title shot. People on this site jerk off Holloway, now all of a sudden it's cowardly to call out a guy that fulfilled that role and is pretty clearly the 2nd FW GOAT in terms of resume'?

For the record. It kind of is imo. But people also forget McGregor was originally a featherweight. 7-0, never missed weight there. So it's not like he's some huge guy calling out a smaller guy. He's really not. But it is a stupid callout if true, I agree.

What about Usman, Masvidal?

McGregor has already gone up a weight class and fought the best at LW.

Shouldn't Khabib go up and fight Usman and Masvidal? And I only say this because 90% of the people shitting on McGregor are just stanning for Khabib clearly lol.

If you haven't figured it out by now, Conor is all about big hype and big bucks. Fighting the best means nothing. Maintain the brand and keep cashing in. The sooner you children realize this, the sooner you can just enjoy the fights. Cuz that's all it is, ENTERTAINMENT.

Number 1...hes gotta get thru Dustin first

Number 2...In no world does Conor fight Charles Oliveira he will duck this fight harder then the khabib

Number 3 ...i hope Conor is never champion again he was the worst champion in male MMA history and caused a fuck storm level log jam of contenders last time he was champion we cant have that again
why would he duck Oliveira if he wants to fight Khabib

conor won't fight for the 155 strap. he'd be a paper champ.

smart to call out diaz and max. he could even call out jorge. because in reality those guys sell fights. And a conor fight carries more views and hype than any title fight.

If you haven't figured it out by now, Conor is all about big hype and big bucks. Fighting the best means nothing. Maintain the brand and keep cashing in. The sooner you children realize this, the sooner you can just enjoy the fights. Cuz that's all it is, ENTERTAINMENT.

I partially agree with you, but:

Aldo, Mendes, scheduled for RDA (c), Eddie Alvarez, Khabib. Now Porier in 3-4 days.

So no. That's not accurate. Moving forward? Perhaps. But I think he goes for the belt 100% or is just handed it if Khabib actually retires. And by all accounts he wants the Khabib rematch. I'm not defending McGregor here, but I am defending reality.

Back