Media What chances are you giving McGregor or Poirier to win?

Read the poll options... YOUR opinion.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thought this would be an interesting poll, rather than the typical 2-choice 'who do you think will win' polls.

VP-TALE-OF-TAPE-MCGREGOR-VS-POIRIER-v2.jpg

UFC-257-McGregor-Vs-Poirier.jpeg

UFC-257-Poirier-vs-McGregor-2-fight-poster-750-750x370.jpg

34bde-16050319401708-800.jpg

I'm going to bump this thread many times before the fight happens, and will close it as they walk out to the cage.

Last edited:
Thought this would be an interesting poll, rather than the typical 2-choice 'who do you think will win' polls.

Good idea ..T.S. im always in favor of more detailed polls...

I dont think conor is the same fighter he was before..i think poirer has improved more from the first fight...

I went 60% poirer..ill admit its kind of a BOLD statement but im expecting a glorious victory for poirer and im hoping conor rides off into the boxing ring to get dropped by pacman and retires fully exposed

Probably 60/40 DP or 55/45, something like that. Definitely want him to win, but also, definitely not sure.

I'm going to bump this thread many times before the fight happens, and will close it as they walk out to the cage.

80% sure Conor wins via R1 or R2 TKO, mostly because Dustin doesn't seem that hard to hit.

Rooting for both, though. May the better man win!

I've gone 40% sure of Conor win. I hope DP wins but won't be mad either way, as long as there's no bullshit Conor inactivity and/or favouritism towards the belt after.

Seems Conor fans are REALLY leaning on him to win, so far, while Poirier fans are timid about his chances.

Interesting results so far.

Slightly favor Dustin. Prime Conor beats prime Dustin, but Dustin has been getting better while Conor is getting money fat.

Conor still has a real chance to win, but I think Conor loses his edge, and Dustin outworks him.

McGregor will go 2-0 against Poirier. At this point, the result is basically written in the stars and etched in stone.

However, I hope that Poirier stops McGregor in Poirier vs. McGregor 2.

Also, I hope that Poirier stops McGregor in Poirier vs. McGregor 3. Let's go, Poirier! Prove me WRONG, damn it!

I dont really care who wins the fight tbh.
If Porier wins,theres literally no reason for Khabib to come back. (anytime soon)
If Conor wins,they will do everything in their power to try and convince Khabib to give Conor another shot at the belt.
If they fail at that,I guess we COULD see some interesting fights,if Conor and Kavanaugh dont try to keep givin rematches to guys he's beat already and face some fresh fuckin blood. If he gets the title we are gonna get tied up in number one bullshit.

Aye ariel,i feel like Denis Siver...wherever he is...deserves a shot at this belt. I feel bad for calling the man a Nazi and would like to make it up to him.

Back