Roxanne Modaferri

No. I hear what you are saying though. It’s tough to see a nice person get beat down. And call me sexist but it is a bit different when it’s a woman. But I don’t feel bad for her bc she knows what she got into and I’m sure would do the same to her opponent if it turned out that way.

Though recently I did feel a bit bad for Anthony Smith and Calvin Kattar. Especially when Max was clowning Calvin. But Cal didn’t seem to be asking for pity and Anthony knew losing teeth was just business.

She'll be good, tough person. Tough gatekeeper at this point, but every fighting sport needs its gatekeepers.

I'm tired of her, time to sign with Bellator

It's all fun and games until Roxie is wearing adult diapers, drooling on herself, and actually thinks she is that chick from The Big Bang Theory. It may be funny (to a deranged Sherdogger) to watch a male be half-retarded from CTE, but it's going to be pathetic when a female does it. Roxy is too tough for her own good. Dana needs to have the talk with her.

No. I hear what you are saying though. It’s tough to see a nice person get beat down. And call me sexist but it is a bit different when it’s a woman. But I don’t feel bad for her bc she knows what she got into and I’m sure would do the same to her opponent if it turned out that way.

Though recently I did feel a bit bad for Anthony Smith and Calvin Kattar. Especially when Max was clowning Calvin. But Cal didn’t seem to be asking for pity and Anthony knew losing teeth was just business.
I still believe Anthony talking about "my teeth are loose" was him asking permission not to answer the bell.

Roxy has a great attitude. Saying that she also displays the skill gap in wmma as whole to mma as a whole. Roxy will never be champ. She is great again love her spirit and attitude. But as top ten female in any division... that means completely nothing the skill gap between top ten is just incredibly massive. Where as in men’s mma a lot of the top 10 could win at least 1/10 against the champ. they have a shot or a legit chance. The skill gap In wmma right from megumi fugi- Ronda till right now has always been to large with only a few actual potential title holders

Yeah she got fucked up bad but got heart I'll give her that

AncientEnviousDromaeosaur-size_restricted.gif

No but the re.al question is how many of you guys wood?

If she wears the super saiyan hair piece and I've had anywhere between 4 and 12 drinks then sign me up.

For real though she's a warrior and seems like a great character but her fights are like watching paint dry and if she can't take her opponent down and lay on them while doing absolutely 0 damage then she's fucked. Good news for her is that she fights in a division with so little power behind their strikes she could probably take 100 more beatings and still have the brain age of a healthy 20 year old.

Back