Media Mystic Mac's greatest moments

"It's only business"

1e907edf-aa09-42ad-b97b-54f4a3cc8993

The Mendes one was the most accurate one along with the bet he made with Dana White about the 2nd round

White told the story on The Jim Rome Show, saying: "You want to know how confident this kid is? I can't even believe I'm going to say this, but, he told Lorenzo and I the other day ‘I'll bet you $3 million I knock him out in the second round.'

It’s the Aldo KO. For sure.

so much fun apprehension for both fighters leading up to fight. Aldo was king at that time. And then boom. Done.

Jesus I hate Conor fight weeks in here

It’s the Aldo KO. For sure.

so much fun apprehension for both fighters leading up to fight. Aldo was king at that time. And then boom. Done.
Absolutely. Probably the most shocking thing I’ve ever seen in the sport behind Silva getting caught against Weidman.

I liked the time he said he'd beat one of the best Boxers of all time and then got styled on.

The Mendes one was the most accurate one along with the bet he made with Dana White about the 2nd round

White told the story on The Jim Rome Show, saying: "You want to know how confident this kid is? I can't even believe I'm going to say this, but, he told Lorenzo and I the other day ‘I'll bet you $3 million I knock him out in the second round.'

Cause Dana is always so honest.

yeah... "mystic"

tenor.gif

mcgregor-tapped-to-nate-diaz-gif.gif

Stop the nuthugging. Mcg became mystic when he knew he could KO his opponent. Nate, Floyd and khabib came and the mystic dissapeared in a cloud of coke and cheap whiskey.

Reactions: TR1
It’s so weird watching that video and hearing his tone and how he’s speaking before the Cowboy fight. When he says “and for the mystic Mac prediction, it’ll be a KO” it just sounds so unnatural and forced, especially coming from him and compared to the rest of the video.

Back