Iron Nate Diaz

YungSithLxrd

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
YA talk about Nate the CTE bag Diaz but lemme ask you dis sherhomies. Outside of Conor, Thompson, and Mas who the fuck put the beat down on Nate Diaz head ??? Hmm? Ill wait..

Outside of Conor, Thompson, and Mas who the fuck put the beat down on Nate Diaz head ??? Hmm? Ill wait..
1601317446Rafael_dos_Anjos.jpg

benson
rory
rda
hermes franca made him tap

Again, head trauma fam, who violently beat his ass and outstruck him to the dome???????!?!?!?!?none outside of who I named
Yo Fam, getting dropped on your head will cause head trauma, or have you been dropped on your head too many times to realize that? That fight was a suplex clinic.

YA talk about Nate the CTE bag Diaz but lemme ask you dis sherhomies. Outside of Conor, Thompson, and Mas who the fuck put the beat down on Nate Diaz head ??? Hmm? Ill wait..

Your dumbass started the thread so you have google... I was being very polite calling you dumbass too

"Hey, apart from the 3 guys who beat the shit out of him, tell me, who beat the shit out of him?"

Retarded thread.

"Hey, apart from the 3 guys who beat the shit out of him, tell me, who beat the shit out of him?"

Retarded thread.
Retarded answer, he only got finished in 1 of those fights, and rda wrestlefucked him, he didnt "BEAT his ass" the only ones who beat his ass for Thompson,Mas and Conor was putting the work on him til he gassed. But ppl talk hes a can but hes not. And the fact that no one can give examples outside of what I MYSELF gave already proves it more

Back