Media Habib has no intention of coming back, Dana made s*** up

Mage

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Habib probably never said he wanted someone to impress him. Has no plans of fighting again.

two days ago he sent dm to gsp begging for gsp to whoop his ass,khabib
is double faced hypocrite ,one side of him trying to milk as much money as possible,the second
side is selling to the chechens the fake image of "i promised my mom i won`t fight again",conor called him a rat
and he was on point.

One meeting in Vegas still to come. Negotiations are still going on.

Khabib has to play uninterested and hard to get.

In the interview he avoided the straight question. Didn't say no... Said he didn't want to upset mom and that he has no fights in his nearest plans.

I still say we'll see 30-0.

drama is for gossip magazines and caddy woman. not buying into it.

Khabib said it himself on the video of the Schmo interviewing Matt Serra and Din Thomas. Khabib said himself "I'm coming back"! straight from the horses mouth

Who should I believe a guy who lies every day to sell a product or a devout Muslim who never lies?

Likely it went something like this:

Khabib: Im out. The sport isnt special to me.

Dana: Khabib says if he sees something SPECIAL during our next event, which you can buy now on PPV!!, he'll come back! tune in guys! Buy the ppv to watch like khabib. Buy the ppv plz

two days ago he sent dm to gsp begging for gsp to whoop his ass,khabib
is double faced hypocrite ,one side of him trying to milk as much money as possible,the second
side is selling to the chechens the fake image of "i promised my mom i won`t fight again",conor called him a rat
and he was on point.
I think he’s from Dagestan. Anyways yeah, I know I wouldn’t be trying to get as much money as possible in a sport where the best last maybe 5-6 years.

Khabib made the right decision. Hope he keeps doing great in anything he wants to pursue now...

Khabib will go for 30-0 but he’ll wait for the easiest possible fight to line up with him.

Back