Media John Kavanagh makes Poirier-McGregor 2 prediction, wants Diaz trilogy | Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show

he's about as informative and interesting to listen to as you are

Sherdog disappointed Jonh didn't pick Dustin..... I mean you fuckers need helmets and kneepads.....

lol john kavanagh seems like a good dude,but he is always pushin for that nate fight.

"I think i can train conor to win that one again"
Because lets face. Neither he nor Conor are happy with their "win" in the rematch. They know Conor didn't "beat" Nate the same way Nate beat him.

When all is said and done, how many McGregor-Diaz fights will there have been? 3? 5? 7?

Diaz will be 36 years old in a couple of months, but these two could end up fighting each other every few years well into their 40s.

<JerryWWF>

Why is this ugly fuck keep insisting on Diaz fight. Just why
I agree with you that it's way down the list for me, but at the same time I understand why they want it, it's 1-1 and they won't want to leave it like that, especially against a guy who's not on Conor's level.

lol john kavanagh seems like a good dude,but he is always pushin for that nate fight.

"I think i can train conor to win that one again"
I trained with/under Kavanagh several times in Reykjavik. He definitely IS a good guy. Now his coaching and social personal. . . .meh.

I visited mjolnir mma when I was in iceland a few yrs back. Amazing spot.
Yeah HUGE facility. Biggest I've ever trained in. I was there when they were at an old multi-floor building that I thought was really nice, but then they moved it into a (literally) under-mountain old restaurant and bowling alley, and now's its unreal. They kept getting more and more corporate though, so the vibes there weren't so great after awhile.
(But great, awesome people there! I made so many friends)

Back