Hooker vs Chandler - Who You Got?

Hooker vs Chandler

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DC23

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Probably looking forward to this scrap more than the main event on Saturday.

Did originally want Hooker to win comfortably and thought he'd do so, but the more I'm watching Chandler, the more I'm liking him.

Also, BT Sport have hooked us up with two good sit down chats with them both.

God bless.

Last edited:
I don't like Chandler but I got him via wrestling. Make it a boring fight

if hooker can stop the takedown he has a chance.

Chandler via RNC or Guillotine round 1. Hooker has sub par TDD, and Chandler has the best grappling game in the lightweight division, with the possible exception of Oliveira.

I actually had a dream about this fight last night. It was Chandler via arm bar in the 1st.

But I'm rooting for Hooker and believe he's got the style and physical advantages to win. Picking him in my tapology account.

Rooting for Hooker, but I think Chandler will win. I believe his wrestling will be too good for Dan to handle.

Hooker will make it look easy. Might face some adversity early. But Chandler won't be able to consistently get takedowns, hold him down, and do damage. Hooker is much better on the feet. Outstrike him and maybe even sub him. -125 is a steal

Chandler by decision I think

I’m with Hooker. A few horrifying calf kicks early and then he’ll really put it on Chandler

I feel like Chandler might freeze, Hooker is always underestimated but does well against everyone in the early rounds, he sounds like he's got it figured out too and looks at Chandler objectively, Chandler just kind of seems full of his own hype and looking past Dan too much, he might be in for a surprise

Chandler via RNC or Guillotine round 1. Hooker has sub par TDD, and Chandler has the best grappling game in the lightweight division, with the possible exception of Oliveira.

Thank you for the input, Chael. I hope you and the family are doing well and keeping safe during these testing times.

Hooker will make it look easy. Might face some adversity early. But Chandler won't be able to consistently get takedowns, hold him down, and do damage. Hooker is much better on the feet. Outstrike him and maybe even sub him. -125 is a steal

I'm kinda leaning towards this too. I like your thinking...

Back