Mason vs Mike?

Mason jones vs Mike davis
Whose getting the w tommorow and how?
Hard fight because Davis hasn’t really fought appropriate tests up to this point. His loss to Gilbert burns was a complete mismatch. And Yussuf, well that kids a monster. So his only losses were to really top notch guys. This is a debut for Mason but he’s shown a lot of promise and is really highly regarded in cage warriors.

Hard fight because Davis hasn’t really fought appropriate tests up to this point. His loss to Gilbert burns was a complete mismatch. And Yussuf, well that kids a monster. So his only losses were to really top notch guys. This is a debut for Mason but he’s shown a lot of promise and is really highly regarded in cage warriors.
I really think Mason Jones is a special talent.

I really think Mason Jones is a special talent.
He’d be joining some pretty elite names. We have almost no baseline because Davis has fought guys who are essentially ranked quality and then guys who aren’t even top 50. So....

He’d be joining some pretty elite names. We have almost no baseline because Davis has fought guys who are essentially ranked quality and then guys who aren’t even top 50. So....
He's a two weight Cage Warriors double champion at LW and WW. Last time a Cage Warriors double champion came to the UFC was a guy named Conor McGregor.

He's a two weight Cage Warriors double champion at LW and WW. Last time a Cage Warriors double champion came to the UFC was a guy named Conor McGregor.
Are you using that because it’s a cool fact or do you actually believe he has the potential of a young Conor?

Are you using that because it’s a cool fact or do you actually believe he has the potential of a young Conor?
I've only seen him fight twice but both times I was very impressed. Cage Warriors is pretty legit and has some quality competition. Jones seems to have the right attitude too.

Sherdog's official reviewer doesn't seem too impressed with Jones. Has Davis beating him

I've only seen him fight twice but both times I was very impressed. Cage Warriors is pretty legit and has some quality competition. Jones seems to have the right attitude too.
Might have to go back and watch a few. Though it’s a little late in the game for me, maybe I’ll sneak a few in before bed. Cage warriors is on fight pas right?

What's his background in ? How does he fight ?

This is gonna be a firefight. Really hard to pick, but I’m gonna take Davis even though I’m not confident in it.

That guy is wrong a LOT. He's a professional bullshitter.

Davis is pretty good though. He was super competitive with Sodiq and Sodiq is a top 10 fw. Its not a slight against Jones.

Amyways if you had to pick every fight youd get a lot wrong too.

Davis is pretty good though. He was super competitive with Sodiq and Sodiq is a top 10 fw. Its not a slight against Jones.

Amyways if you had to pick every fight youd get a lot wrong too.
I do pick every fight, and I do get a lot wrong.

But less than that guy, and he's a so-called expert. All I'm saying is that his assessment of Jones doesn't mean much.

I thoroughly enjoyed the Davis-Yusuff fight, but I didn't see anything that makes me think he has anything for Jones.

Mason Jones is not Thomas Gifford.

Back