News Michael Chandler: 'Conor McGregor is a better fighter than we all thought he was'

I hope Chandler makes it in the UFC. Had some of the most exciting fights I've ever seen. Great personality. Too bad Hooker seems to be a great guy too and the loss would suck for either of their careers.

Chandler watching Cerrone and Poirer both keep it relatively respectful:

giphy.gif

He’s gonna be in a big size disadvantage against Hooker. Isn’t he like 5’8 and Hooker 6’1? I’m honestly surprised the fight is a pick em.

I'd like to know what Chandler weighs on fight night. I know he's short but he's built like a freaking tank.

He’s gonna be in a big size disadvantage against Hooker. Isn’t he like 5’8 and Hooker 6’1? I’m honestly surprised the fight is a pick em.

Hooker is huge for the weight class. I honestly don't know how he makes 155. That said, I don't think his size advantage has helped him much. Hell he lost to Barbosa who is fighting at 145 now.

I feel like Hooker will be too much on the feet. But I suppose Chandler can always bang him on the ground. I thought hangman would be a favorite.

He is better then I thought he was for sure. I thought going into the Mendes fight he was in trouble. If you told me then that that guy would beat Eddie Alvarez convincingly someday I would've laughed it off.

I am glad he is back fighting even tho he certainly doesn't have to anymore

In fairness to him he speaks very well and articulate. Nice interview.

Actually to.get conor to.bite you have to eviscerate him publically then he takes bait and talks about you. He won't give a shit if there isn't juice.

Back