NEW footage showing Conor McGregor cheated in the Cowboy fight.

Joinho10

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
ezgif.com-gif-maker-16a978b233a3d86cec.gif
Crotch lover.

And for anybody asking did the ref have a clear view..
EsGG5UHXYAADWxu

This is the second fight in a row that Conor cheated and in both fights Herb Dean was the ref and Herbs in fight Island for UFC257......

Herb Dean in Fight Island for the first time... Might ref UFC257 Poirier-McGregor

Here's an excellent Thread by @acannxr on all the 19 fouls Conor committed in the Khabib fight without getting a point taken away or given a stern warning. I'll quote it

Round 1

(1) Grabbing shorts with his left hand.
oVWEEN.gif

(2) Strikes to the back of the head, (3) 12-6 elbows, and (4) grabbing shorts with his left hand.
ROvW40.gif

(5) Grabbing shorts with his left hand.
81rmw5.gif

(6) Strikes to the back of the head and (7) 12-6 elbow.
VAz8pB.gif

(8) Grabbing shorts with his left hand.
5Qoqnq.gif

Round 2

(9) Kneeing a downed opponent.
5Qoqyq.gif

This couldn't have been anymore flagrant; it's not like they were in a position in which it was difficult for McGregor to assess whether or not Nurmagomedov was a downed opponent.

(10) Grabbing the cage with his toes.
VAz8OB.gif

(11) Grabbing the cage with his toes.
lxWKOV.gif

And this foul was done right after Dean had already removed McGregor's toes from the cage.

Round 3

(12) Groin strike.
jZWGqB.gif

(13) Grabbing shorts with his left hand.
MwnYQR.gif

(14) Hooking fingers into opponent's glove.
1WkmWG.gif

p8WO8m.gif

(15) Hooking fingers into opponent's glove and (16) strike to the back of the head.
wV6YVX.gif

This might be one the most obvious signs of Herb Dean's incompetence/corruption: McGregor had hooked his fingers into Nurmagomedov's glove for 24 seconds in plain view of Dean, and not only was a warning not given nor a point deducted from McGregor, Dean actually gave Nurmagomedov a warning for inactivity.

Round 4

(17) Grabbing the cage with his right hand.
NLoZO8.gif

(18) Grabbing the cage with his toes.
71qv9B.gif

(19) Grabbing the cage with his toes.
NLoZY8.gif

Herb Dean recently explained his rationale for not deducting a single point for any of these fouls, but all he's achieved is make himself look worse:

What exactly does excitement have to do with a referees job? His job is to protect the fighters and ensure that the rules are being followed. Nurmagomedov wasn't protected from McGregor's fouls nor were the rules being enforced.

And yet how much did the above 19 fouls affect the outcome?

One of Dean's many flawed explanations for why he didn't take a point was because he didn't want to reward McGregor with a stand up by calling a pause in the action to deduct a point.

However, I copied this directly from the Unified Rules of MMA:

What's hilarious is that Dean has deducted points, without pausing the action, in past fights: he deducted a point from Gabriel Gonzaga in the Randy Couture fight for grabbing the fence in the second round, and did not pause the action (because Couture was in an advantageous position).

Another example was when John McCarthy deducted a point from Tito Ortiz for grabbing the fence against Rashad Evans at UFC 73; McCarthy didn't pause the action at all and Evans maintained top position.

Oh and McGregor has already admitted to cheating on Twitter:
B0DO6vn.jpg

If you're Dustin Poirier are you concerned Conor might cheat again and get away with it?

Last edited:
This shouldn't surprise anyone especially Conor fans. They seem to think he invented the shoulder strike ffs, Conor is a cheating poor sport loser.
It's a shame cause he's so good he shouldn't need to be cheating. Takes a whole lot away from his performance imo

Herb is a terrible ref and Conrad is a disgusting cheater

The Cowboy fight should be overturned and Dustin should let the ref know about Conrad’s cheating ways
I haven't seen him ref a fight island card yet so that's a great sign. I hope he doesn't ref a Conor fight again he always shits the bed when it's big fights.

Remember not so long ago people used to say Herb was the best ref lol

If Cerrone had any sense he would've went for the Interlocking Fish Smash out of the gate.

Would've retired Conor.

Same thread again for possible casuals that come here for an imminent Conor fight? I said it back then and I'm saying it now:

I pity you.

Meh. I'm no big Conor fan, but if you slow down every frame of every fight and scrutinize every movement, you're gonna find various fouls along the way in just about every single fight. It's cage fighting, shit happens. Conor still likely beats that version of Cowboy 10/10 times.

Meh. I'm no big Conor fan, but if you slow down every frame of every fight and scrutinize every movement, you're gonna find various fouls along the way in just about every single fight. It's cage fighting, shit happens. Conor still likely beats that version of Cowboy 10/10 times.
He does beat Cowboy 10/10 and that's what makes it even worse he shouldn't be doing shit like that. It takes away from a great performance and the cheating is recurring so he rightfully deserves criticism for it. I mean he cheated 19 times in the Khabib fight and went on to cheat within a minute in his next fight...

Back