By the time March is done, almost every UFC belt will have been contested for in 2021

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210119_174704.jpg

This time period will be nuts, but what's happening after? Quick turnarounds for the champs? Interim title season?

Good. Champs should find and defend MORE. 1 defense a year is ridiculous.

Tbh i think Burns vs Usman not gonna happen this fight already been canceled twice. I hope i'm wrong Burns as WW champ would be the best thing happen since GSP domination

I hope they throw an interim MW belt right there

I could see them doing Weili/Rose + Valentina/Andrade in April.

They'll probably want to make a decision on the LW belt soon, so either they can convince Khabib to defend or they could do the Conor/Dustin winner vs Oliveira in May for the LW belt.

They could also have the Fig/Moreno rematch in June.

They'll probably want to keep Jones vs Stipe/Ngannou winner for the big card in July.

Depends on how one sided the fights end up being I would imagine. I hope there is no interim belts this year.

Looking at Ortega, Max took his soul. That thousand yard stare.

As UFC 260 occurs on May 27 (end of month), you can squeeze UFC 261 in May and skip the April.
In UFC 261 you can put the 125 lb. division fights (women too), hell you can even put only Fig.
In the next event which will be in June you can put 125 and 115 women title fight in one card.
So basically only UFC 263 which will be in July you'll probably se a turnaround of some one from the list.
And don't forget that there is 155 lb. division which is now on hold, maybe somewhere in between they can make that as well.

Looks great, with April/May/June ppv possibilities:

Gaethje vs Diaz
Zhang vs Rose
Colby vs Masvidal
Shevy vs Andrade
155 Title?
Figgy vs Moreno 2

Your title says almost every belt. Then you make a post showing only half of them. The math does not compute.

tenor.gif

Shouldn't have rushed the title lol my mistake. Point still stands, UFC going hard early. Awesome. Next half of the year will be interesting. I see alot of belts changing hands too

Off topic but they should do a ufc royal rumble on NYE every year and the winner headlines international fight week card.

Half of those fights are going to fall through. I hope the title fights aren't cancelled again (especially bantam, welter and heavyweight). Corona bless

Back