Gsp conspiracy

cburm

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I saw somone said conors gonna call him out maybe gsp feels if conor can win the lw belt with khabib gone hel fight conor at 155.. And then fight khabib right after because it makes no sense for a conor fight if hes not on top of the food chain.

And thated be 2 mega payday cards instead of risking it all to fight khabib i think we all know gsp knows he can decision or grapple fuck conor..

This makes sense he gets to beat the fans goat then the lw goat. And his legacy would be something else and undeniable. I feel like hes planning for this since he turned down the khabib fight and when asked he tells everyone he wants it it excites him..

Well we could see both next year since khabib even if he did comeback ited be without a belt and at the end of the year. Due to timing and him wanted to sitout and wait for somone.

It would also be great to see how mad khabib would be watching mcgregor get this fight before him.

GSP doesn’t want to fight. He’ll never admit that on camera but he’s been honeydicking and teasing for years now, with 0 action.

At WW ? Would make sense Conor beating a LW to get a WW like how he beat a WW to get a LW.

GSP doing other big things these days ;)
Ks4DSGC.gif

GSP wouldn't risk his goat Statius for anything other than the Khabib fight which he recently said he wasn't interested in anymore.

GSP isn’t fighting anybody at 155. Unless Khabib decides to give up some of his weight advantage, GSP is never fighting again.

GSP wouldn't risk his goat Statius for anything other than the Khabib fight which he recently said he wasn't interested in anymore.

He's old enough that a loss wouldn't make any difference. Nobody seriously holds Muhammad Ali's losses at age 38 against his GOAT status. Same for Joe Louis's old age losses. Or Anderson Silva's.

The reason GSP (hopefully) won't fight is that fighting at old age is what brings on the kind of neurological damage that follows you for the rest of your life. He seems to be a fairly smart guy, why have his brains blasted at this point?

I saw somone said conors gonna call him out maybe gsp feels if conor can win the lw belt with khabib gone hel fight conor at 155.. And then fight khabib right after because it makes no sense for a conor fight if hes not on top of the food chain.

And thated be 2 mega payday cards instead of risking it all to fight khabib i think we all know gsp knows he can decision or grapple fuck conor..

This makes sense he gets to beat the fans goat then the lw goat. And his legacy would be something else and undeniable. I feel like hes planning for this since he turned down the khabib fight and when asked he tells everyone he wants it it excites him..

Well we could see both next year since khabib even if he did comeback ited be without a belt and at the end of the year. Due to timing and him wanted to sitout and wait for somone.

It would also be great to see how mad khabib would be watching mcgregor get this fight before him.
I think GSP was truly interested in fighting McGregor up until the latter lost against Diaz at UFC 196, hence why GSP was in attendance for that fight.

GSP at his age isn't going to drop his weight to Khabib's natural weight class and then fight him at the age he is, he will lose. Doubt he would even do that for Mcgregor and fight him at his weight when he knows Mcgregor will fight him at a catchweight or at welterweight. Mcgregor likes fighting at 170 anyway so he has a premade excuse despite calling out lightweights to fight him there.
It would even be a debate if prime GSP would cut to 155 (if he could) and immediately fight those guys in their prime, but definitely not now.
Just too much of a risk and a dumb move for somebody as smart as GSP and doesn't take damage and will only fight when it favours him i.e. middleweight straight for Bisping.
GSP vs either at 165.

Only Connor is man enough to go up to 170

Damn he. Is 38 and unactive ill leave it alone guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back