Khabib currently weighs 185

Tiramisu-1.jpg

So GSP weighs 183. Why insist a fight be at 155? Really wish Khabib decides a fight with GSP does more for his resume than a fight with Oliveira or McGregor again.
Source on GSP walking around at 183?

How do you know Khabib insists on 155?
Oliveira is a tougher fight for Khabib than 40yrs old retired GSP
Because gsp doesnt want to cut down to 155 he tried it and he stated hes not as good at cutting weight..
He stated khabib is bigger than him..

And said he wants a catch weight 165 or even 170 somwhere in the middle.

But no source knows why gsp refused the fight it prolly wasnt abouy weight khabib would fight ww for gsp

We all know the ball is in gsps court maybe its money.. Maybe its dana white. Because hed want khabib to vacate for a superfight to happen as hes stated there wont be belts on the line if this happened.

So.maybe gsp feels it takes away from it if he did want 155 ir 160

acording to sherdog goerge weights around 188lbs IN THE CAGE not walk around weight, you really think one of the biggest WW walks around at 183lbs, i walk around at 190lbs and i can make LW
No, I don't. That's why I was asking for a source.

So GSP weighs 183. Why insist a fight be at 155? Really wish Khabib decides a fight with GSP does more for his resume than a fight with Oliveira or McGregor again.
acording to sherdog goerge weighs around 188lbs IN THE CAGE not walk around weight, you really think one of the biggest WW walks around at 183lbs, i walk around at 190lbs and i can make LW

acording to sherdog goerge weighs around 188lbs IN THE CAGE not walk around weight, you really think one of the biggest WW walks around at 183lbs, i walk around at 190lbs and i can make LW
GSP on Tim & Sid Jan 14th, 2021 said he woke up weighing 183 lbs. GSP doesn't get lazy and fat like Rampage Jackson or something. Not sure what Sherdog can't comprehend.
Timestamped

Back