Who has Conor been training with?

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about this. I know DP is with Mike Brown and ATT with no shortage of great training partners.

I know these aren't ordinary times but I haven't heard who he's training with. Of course he's gotta be back with John Kavanagh and Owen Roddy right? But who does he have for training partners? I haven't about his old crew in a while (Artem, Dillon, and Ido).

He only needs movement

CelebratedImpracticalHatchetfish-small.gif

he has been playing touch butt with that dork in the park

Sparring sucks and is for dummies, Holloway just proved that last weekend.

Nicolo solli young italian from bellator, cian cowley, lee hammond, sergey(his wrestling coach),kosti sagnuariov, his old boxing coach, some young irish boxers.

I haven't heard anything about this. I know DP is with Mike Brown and ATT with no shortage of great training partners.

I know these aren't ordinary times but I haven't heard who he's training with. Of course he's gotta be back with John Kavanagh and Owen Roddy right? But who does he have for training partners? I haven't about his old crew in a while (Artem, Dillon, and Ido).

He's with his old coach from Crumlin boxing and he's been sparring a lot of good boxers in Ireland. I feel like this is not only preparation for Dustin but also Manny.

It seems like Dillon is meeting him in Abu Dhabi to be in his corner. I don’t think he’s been a part of Conor’s training camp because they know it will be a striking affair.

He only needs to carry Dee around for his strength and conditioning, i imagine that's hard work!

Back