Media 2 years ago today, Henry Cejudo destroys TJ Dillashaw and defended the UFC Flyweight title

Made it even more hilarious when we found out TJ had popped afterwards. Pity Henry played his hand horribly after beating Cruz, guy tried the faux retirement routine and the UFC simply just moved on down the road instead of caving, now all he's got left is his increasingly desperate twitter call outs to remind fans he's still around.

Fookin snake probably more salty than Cockhold

Cejudo another example of how much power judges can have in ones career ( not that he hadn't evolved to stud status but the way his fans talk about him is just funny).
He lost to DJ in re match.....judging/politics have him platform to get to feat he accomplished .Also t.j a bit controversial- they fight 10× , I'd really be interested in percentages

Cejudo another example of how much power judges can have in ones career ( not that he hadn't evolved to stud status but the way his fans talk about him is just funny).
He lost to DJ in re match.....judging/politics have him platform to get to feat he accomplished .Also t.j a bit controversial- they fight 10× , I'd really be interested in percentages
There is NOTHING controversial about beating a guy who is on EPO. TJ gotta eat it.

I was in jail for the weekend (for some dumb shit).. but I wasn’t gonna miss a super fight! my GF was going to walk me through play by play over the phone. Then it was over in 30 seconds. Made me sad even though I wanted Cejudo to win haha.

Reactions: HHJ
I was in jail for the weekend and my GF was going to walk me through play by play over the phone. Then it was over in 30 seconds. Made me sad even though I wanted Cejudo to win haha.
Damn! at least he won hahaha

A lot of what you said is wrong, he's also been on the wrong end of the judges in the Benavidez loss, Cejudo won that fight and most would also agree. The DJ fight was a close fight, let's stop pretending it's a robbery.

Also the judges and politics had nothing to do with the TJ loss, TJ lost and whether you think it was an early stoppage or not, TJ was cheating so shouldn't have even been competing in the first place.

He's had one close fight go in his favour in the DJ win but also had one close fight which he lost to Benavidez, judges have hardly impacted his career that much.

You can just say you don't like Cejudo.

I was in jail for the weekend (for some dumb shit).. but I wasn’t gonna miss a super fight! my GF was going to walk me through play by play over the phone. Then it was over in 30 seconds. Made me sad even though I wanted Cejudo to win haha.

FaithfulRepentantAmethystgemclam.webp

Back