I see Conor fans are now coming out the woodwork talking him up as the best ever again....

sampuncher

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
It's weird we didn't see any of you when he was punching old men in the face?

So just a reminder for y'all.

conor-mcgregor-khabib.jpg

513971508.jpeg

NINTCHDBPICT000554195452-e1579024947624.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-09-23-at-09_Fotor.jpg

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-19_11-10-22.jpeg
    upload_2021-1-19_11-10-22.jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2021-1-19_11-10-28.jpeg
    upload_2021-1-19_11-10-28.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2021-1-19_11-10-32.jpeg
    upload_2021-1-19_11-10-32.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 1
"Fans of MMA fighter flock to Sherdog Forums whenever said MMA fighter is competing soon"

is normal.

Coming from the guy whose clearly joint this forum with a Conor AV and Username now he's fighting.

Funny how all were nowhere to be seen after the Khabib loss, or the punching of the old man, or when he wanted to fight 40 year old Diego Sanchez, or any other dumb shit Conor does.

But were nowhere to be seen after the Khabib loss, or the punching of the old man, or when he wanted to fight 40 year old Diego Sanchez, or any other dumb shit Conor does.
I was there at all these times and laughed along with you :)

It's weird we didn't see any of you when he was punching old men in the face?

So just a reminder for y'all.

conor-mcgregor-khabib.jpg

513971508.jpeg

NINTCHDBPICT000554195452-e1579024947624.jpg

Screen-Shot-2018-09-23-at-09_Fotor.jpg

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Hardest thing on the world is to be true MMA Conor fan, not Proper 12 bums. Since 2017 Conor didn't care about his fans at all, he was drinking and left his fans finding inspiration and motivation for training in other fighters. Thank God I find Loma and Usyk they give me plenty motivation for training

They definitely need a sub forum of some sort to keep them contained.

Well he's about to fight so is normal.

So every time a fighter is about to fight we have 20 threads calling them the best boxer in MMA or a GOAT?

Nahhhhh. They just needed reminding that's all. Plus it's fun to play around with them sometimes.

Why are people so stupid regarding Conor?

He draws more gushers/bashers than anyone in the sport. 90 percent of the time, irrational gushing or bashing is related to some emotional wreckage or physical deformity (small penis, mutant face, etc...) on the part of said fan.

Conor circa 2021 is currently:

1. Not a (meaningful) threat to Khabib
2. "In the cluster" of near-elite and elite fighters at 155, specific ranking TBD.
3. A rare fighter who "won the game" of prize fighting, financially speaking.
4. Going forward with a bunch of degenerate behavior in his semi-recent history.
5. The most popular fighter in MMA.
6. Historically accomplished at FW (already done)
7. Not historically accomplished at LW (owing primarily to division hopping and infrequency of fights in general)

That's about it. Pretty simple if you aren't living vicariously through another man (basher or gusher status).

Why are people so stupid regarding Conor?

He draws more gushers/bashers than anyone in the sport. 90 percent of the time, irrational gushing or bashing is related to some emotional wreckage or physical deformity (small penis, mutant face, etc...) on the part of said fan.

Conor circa 2021 is currently:

1. Not a (meaningful) threat to Khabib
2. "In the cluster" of near-elite and elite fighters at 155, specific ranking TBD.
3. A rare fighter who "won the game" of prize fighting, financially speaking.
4. Going forward with a bunch of degenerate behavior in his semi-recent history.
5. The most popular fighter in MMA.
6. Historically accomplished at FW (already done)
7. Not historically accomplished at LW (owing primarily to division hopping and infrequency of fights in general)

That's about it. Pretty simple if you aren't living vicariously through another man (basher or gusher status).

He's not going to fuck you mate.

It is safe to assume that Conor right now is much better than Conor that fought Dustin

Did you actually read what I posted?

Anyone who is even remotely objective can admit he's done plenty of both good and bad things in MMA.

Sorry, I replied to the wrong person haha, my bad.

I think a lot of the Conor "haters" would be in denial if they said he wasn't talented, I agree.

I also think a lot of Conor haters don't actually dislike Conor (myself included) I think Conor is one of the most exciting fighters to watch in the sport, however the fans that Conor brings are 100% the most painful aspect of the sport for me. Conor himself I actually don't mind, it's funny to get his fans riled up.

So every time a fighter is about to fight we have 20 threads calling them the best boxer in MMA or a GOAT?

Nahhhhh. They just needed reminding that's all. Plus it's fun to play around with them sometimes.

I'm not seeing that many threads but I'm not that into keeping track of these sorta things and not every time but if it's a high profile fighter, they tend to generate hype before their fights.

Is normal.

Back