How badly Umar nurmagomedov going to get embarrassed?

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
it`s pretty safe bet that morozov going to whoop umar,the question is how badly? morozov is not good by any mean but still there are levels to this ,my bet is KO second round,maybe first,what do you think?

If he was fighting one of those legendary American D1 wrestlers he might get embarrassed

Umar is really good, I think he wins a clear decision.

it`s pretty safe bet that morozov going to whoop umar,the question is how badly? morozov is not good by any mean but still there are levels to this ,my bet is KO second round,maybe first,what do you think?
You have good level embarrassing Woodley with that penis on his head

I actually know nothing about either of these two but I'm going to assume Umar is at least pretty good, like all that tribe. Umar UD.

Umar will draw his dick on your head, TS

I haven't actually seen him fight, is the hype deserved or is a large element of it just being him being Khabibs relative? Bit like the way Islam gets a bit more hype than he deservs sometimes.

Umar will show case his great kicking game tomorrow

Umar is not quite "mini" khabib there is definitely hype involved. But hes a pretty good fighter in his own right.

How about a sig bet since you are so sure TS?

Never seen the other guy fight but Umar is talented.Better striker than Khabib, good kicks.

Stock valiums to prepare the endless Hitto and Ackmed threads if Umar wins.

I haven't actually seen him fight, is the hype deserved or is a large element of it just being him being Khabibs relative? Bit like the way Islam gets a bit more hype than he deservs sometimes.

I think the thing that's going to surprise people is that he doesn't fight in a similar way to Khabib at all, he has good grappling and subs, but he's primarily a kickboxer.

Back