ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"We are too big we are too strong"

Well, it aged veeeerrry poorly

a0480f834b4e896c827c95898f58c7b7.gif

1b8504298207cba12711824010ad39e3.gif

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Fight was at 170, moot point. McGregor is 1-1 at LW in the UFC.

King Conor

Amazing thread OP.

Conor is truly a saint, an inspiration, and one day he will surpass the gods themselves.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

My post above was actually pretty stupid after I looked at it again. So I had to make a separate post right under to clarify.

Conor has already surpassed those bums we call "gods"

I apologize for saying such a stupid thing in the beggining.

Conor bless.

Too bad we'll never see it.
Prediction: Donald smokes Conor in 1 with shoulder strikes and rocks him with a headkicks on his way to a TKO.

All under one minute.

Remember when he said he'd ko khabib

Remember when he couldn't beat non-top 10 Nate

Remember when canor said he would defend his feather weight title many times.

Idk if somebody is telling me he’s gonna snap me in half when he fights manlets id say the same

If I was a lightweight UFC fighter I’d beat yan yes, I was implying if I was Donald cerrone it was hypothetical you clown. It was the perfect belittling insult at the time.

If it was me I’m a 6ft7 Sherbro with a black belt and world class mma angles, you don’t know me.

Donald said something crazy like he would bend conor over too.
Donald definitely ate some crow on that one

Fight was at 170, moot point. McGregor is 1-1 at LW in the UFC.
Lol. If cowboy says lightweight is too big for conor and conor beats him at welterweight, that proves cowboy was wrong x2

And also hes 1-1 in world championships at lightweight

Conor was cutting almost as much weight as current Holloway at 145, so he definitely had a size advantage he lost moving up to LW/WW, but his striking is still the best in the modern era.

Back