Conor to call out gsp

I heard he will call out the Iceman.
RegularBrokenAustralianfurseal-size_restricted.gif

I almost want to see that massacre.

If GSP is willing to come out of retirement, it's for Khabib and even that seems like too little too late for him now.

If GSP is willing to come out of retirement, it's for Khabib and even that seems like too little too late for him now.
Tbh GSP would probably make more money fighting Conor. Dana won't ever let it happen though.

A 39 in shape gsp will get dusted by khabib at 155 or a catch .
Lol, Napoleon would insist on a 170 fight with gsp and George would ragdoll mcgregor.....unless Conor on the sauce and then uncle Dana will have USADA sneeze the other way.

Conor needs to win Saturday first and I love that he's looking past DP.

Please, Poirier ...please pull this off

Tbh GSP would probably make more money fighting Conor. Dana won't ever let it happen though.

I don't think it's really about money for him. It's feeling the competitive fire again. Khabib gives him that but based on his used car analogy, sounds like he's ready to just stay retired now. Dana missed that opportunity when GSP had recently beat Bisping.

Conor on steroids wouldn’t beat current GSP, his weakness is his endurance.

Dustin doesn’t have the Tony Ferguson chin to survive more than 5 of Conor’s lefts

If conor wears an eye patch and pretends he's 40 maybe gsp jumps.on that fight.

To be fair, TS did post some legit sources. Oh wait, no, he didn't. Conor is calling out Iaquinta and Nate lol... let's just hope Dana puts things in order whoever wins.

I think Conor will make it a point to kind of make a dig at Khabib with whoever he fights next, and if he finishes Dustin early he will say he did it faster than Khabib.

Back