previous to francis tyron spong had the hardest punch

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and it was very close a guy who regularly sparred with rumble

Shane Carwin KOed a scrub with an arm tied

ColdSomeFish-max-1mb.gif

At one stage they said Gaethje had the hardest pound for pound punch on the machine.

what ever happened to Spong? Thought he was getting into MMA years ago and amped as fukc about it

what ever happened to Spong? Thought he was getting into MMA years ago and amped as fukc about it

He snapped his leg during his second or third fight, and never competed in MMA again - basically, the same thing that happened to Anderson Silva. I believe he only competes as a boxer, now.

Let me guess....Russia?

haha nah it was Jason Ellis, a pro skater or something that like to do freak fights, he knocked out Gabe Ruediger then decisioned him in a rematch. Goes to show how much Ruediger sucks hahah

No, Tyrone Spong never had the hardest punch, simply because he isn't a true heavyweight. In kickboxing he was great in the lighter weightclasses and although he has beaten some top fighters at heavyweight, he lost just as many fights against top fighters.

And this comes from a fan that has him seen fight live a bunch of times and even shared a locker room with him once

He is a pro boxer now and is actually doing pretty well. I believe he is even in the top 10 of one of the top organizations. Boxing might also be better than mma for him, given what has happened to his leg

Back