Jan can outbox izzy

Jan can definitely get the Job done, and it's true that despite being an incredible Kickboxer, it's hardly made him a flawless fighter in the Stand Up, I still think the likely hood is that he gets styled on.

Not counting out Jan one bit though, Izzy has been tagged, and hurt.

Last edited:
Jan might be able to win a couple exchanges, but he's not gonna outstrike Izzy over a prolonged period of time. Izzy is so much faster, more technically sound, and has a much more diverse striking arsenal. Jan obviously has power though and his hands and grappling skills are good, I'm not counting him out completely.

the thing is Israel has only looked good agaist guys with not tecnical or even basicly good striking and i mean guys who can mix things up aside from rob but he just seem like he wasn t even there to win look at the guys who had made him look bad vettori anderson kelvin romero they are all strong minded figthers old dogs with a ton of experience except for vettori but my point jan is the kind of fighter to give izzy all kinds of trouble a well rouded figther with a lot of fire power exellent reactions a black belt in bjj the same reach and who will not crumble

Jan might be able to win a couple exchanges, but he's not gonna outstrike Izzy over a prolonged period of time. Izzy is so much faster, more technically sound, and has a much more diverse striking arsenal. Jan obviously has power though and his hands and grappling skills are good, I'm not counting him out completely.
the thing is how long can izzy avoid or survive jan s power

Jan is good at adapting to new opponents, this is definitely Israel’s toughest test, he isn’t going to be like Romero or Whittaker

the thing is Israel has only looked good agaist guys with not tecnical or even basicly good striking and i mean guys who can mix things up aside from rob but he just seem like he wasn t even there to win look at the guys who had made him look bad vettori anderson kelvin romero they are all strong minded figthers old dogs with a ton of experience except for vettori but my point jan is the kind of fighter to give izzy all kinds of trouble a well rouded figther with a lot of fire power exellent reactions a black belt in bjj the same reach and who will not crumble
My brain actually got CTE'd by that sentence bro.

He could I guess.

Izzy is much faster.
But Jan hits much harder.

I'm not sure what's going to happen.

Adesanya is much faster and can beat Blachowicz to the punch. Holloway had "no business" in trading punches with Kattar, but at the end it was the other way around. I wouldn't be surprised to see Israel force a firefight. Skinnier fighters in MMA are sharper and therefore more dangerous.

Romero 1, 2, 5

<RomeroSalute>

Kiss of death GOAT MMA finisher
Screen-Shot-2018-02-14-at-7.59.31-AM.png

Jan gonna hold this dude against the cage for 5 rounds spamming foot stomps.

Back