Are we forgetting Max has lost 3 of his last 5 fights?

A) You missed a word in the title.

B) Everyone knows he won the re-match vs Volk

C) One of those losses was up a weight class that he had never fought in against the #1 contender

D) Go fuck y'self

Lol. TS trying to create drama.

People are not claiming he's GOAT.
Just praising an awesome performance.

Yes, for better or worse, everyone wants to forget that fact

that doesn't take anything from max. Calvin was just tailor made for him, styles makes matches.

C) One of those losses was up a weight class that he had never fought in against the #1 contender

D) Go fuck y'self
Lol and I am the one with a yellow card ....let's see
A. It was fixed in edit
B. He still lost and was not the same
C. You definitely would not say that to MY FACE ....FOR REAL YOU WOULDN'T CUZ AIN'T NO REAL GANGSTER...TRY JESUS DON'T TRY ME

Lol. TS trying to create drama.

People are not claiming he's GOAT.
Just praising an awesome performance.
Just want people to calm down a bit Max was fantastic...but a lot of that was his opponent

Come on TS you're about twice my age makin Shit threads like this?

His first loss was in a weight class above on short notice against one of the best LW's on the Planet in Dustin Poirier in a contest that was closer than people realize. He very close to winning by Dustin's own admission and had a respectable showing depsite the loss.

The 2nd loss was to Volkanovski in a clear UD, no argument there, he got outpointed easily.

And his 3rd Loss was very controversial where many Fighters and the man who wrote the Rules himself thought he won.

Saying "He lost his last 3 - out of 5" is wiki capping talk at BEST and very misleading when it comes to his overall career and how he's been performing as of late. Get off the dumb shit TS, act your fucking age.

Lol what makes it even funnier was not only has he lost 3/5 of his last 5 but all of those fights were lost in standing, the area where he's supposed to be some unstoppable god

It makes me appreciate Volk a lot more, knowing that despite Max having an insane size advantage he still got his ass beat in the area where he's supposed to excel and be untouchable.

Conor and Aldo are both greater FWs than Max.

He lost one close fight against Volkanovski. No wonder judging system is still full of flaws when fans are collectively defending wrong decisions.

Also I cannot imagine the world in which putting fight of the year contenders back to back against best of the best is somehow a bad look for your resume.

D) Go fuck y'self
I don't get yellows for nothing a few people on here know me and know I am for real ...and I and t play that...you about to find out first hand....state your opinion...but the disrespect will not be tolerated

People are saying greatest featherweight you clown and his resume speaks for itself.

Khabib is the one who said he can become the GOAT because he's still young.

I don't get yellows for nothing a few people on here know me and know I am for real ...and I and t play that...you about to find out first hand....state your opinion...but the disrespect will not be tolerated
I'm just fucking around dude, it's a minor joke on an internet forum. No disrespect.

Come on TS you're about twice my age makin Shit threads like this?

His first loss was in a weight class above on short notice against one of the best LW's on the Planet in Dustin Poirier in a contest that was closer than people realize. He very close to winning by Dustin's own admission and had a respectable showing depsite the loss.

The 2nd loss was to Volkanovski in a clear UD, no argument there, he got outpointed easily.

And his 3rd Loss was very controversial where many Fighters and the man who wrote the Rules himself thought he won.

Saying "He lost his last 3 - out of 5" is wiki capping talk at BEST and very misleading when it comes to his overall career and how he's been performing as of late. Get off the dumb shit TS, act your fucking age.
No I was stating facts what in my thread was wrong?....and for answers to your repetitive point your fellow sherdog made ...see above lol

Back