SharpasaRazor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

- Not about revenge

- Needs to be careful early

- Doesent know if Conor will try fuck with him at the presser or not

- Thinks the fight favours him as it goes on

Kinda standard Dustin, he’s given me some slight Cowboy ‘happy to be a part of this’ vibes up to now but he’s coming across as focused. Doesen’t seem overly confident but who would be in his position. Seems legit frustrated that Khabib and Dana meeting didn’t result in a decision about the title.

Short because he wanted the loser to be interviewed, Di Chirico style?

5 rounds is probably his plan.. Dustin is a slow starter.. So he might be down 2 rounds here.. But he has to get into that danger zone with Conor to do any damage whatsoever..

Seemed a little bit on edge in this interview maybe just because the fight is getting closer and he cba’d with media or the magnitude of the fight is getting to him a bit.

Conor won't gas against Dustin no chance. Dustin doesn't have the cardio or chin of a Diaz and doesn't have the relentless wrestling of a Khabib. King Conor by whatever he wants even decision if he wants.

Off topic but I feel like Poirier’s wife doesn’t get a mention on here enough.

Dustin looks HUGE, he's ready for war!!!

Seemed a little bit on edge in this interview maybe just because the fight is getting closer and he cba’d with media or the magnitude of the fight is getting to him a bit.
He def looked a bit grumpy, and the sunken eyes didn't help. Weight cut? magnitude of the fight? probably both. Either way can't be a good sign, especially against conor who thrives in this kind of situations.

I predict the same faith as Cowboy. Conor chose his opponents carefully. He knows the moment will get to them.

He puts his hands behind his back when answering questions he doesn’t want to hear.

McGregor, round 1

Thanks for posting and the cliffs TS. Yeah it seems like he's not enjoying the interview side if things, maybe just going through weight cutting. He sounds a lot more positive than Cowboy did, he seems focused.

I was referring to her being director of The Good Fight Foundation and all the charity work she’s been doing via his fame.

Plus supporting the guy since day one of his MMA career.

Well said mate, good post and especially when you'd been accused of being a typical Sherdog virgin :)

I was referring to her being director of The Good Fight Foundation and all the charity work she’s been doing via his fame.

Plus supporting the guy since day one of his MMA career.
<Prem974>My apologies sir. THAT indeed does deserve much more attention

"Not about revenge" is loser talk. He got humiliated in front of millions of people, a small part of him should want to get some payback. Maturing is one thing, but we're all still human, you can't pretend something like that wouldn't bother you.

I think his answer about the press conference betrays a bit of discomfort with the dynamic between them, he definitely didn’t seem relaxed about it.

His frustration about the title seemed genuine though and that suggests to me a bit of confidence about his ability to win.
Thanks for posting and the cliffs TS. Yeah it seems like he's not enjoying the interview side if things, maybe just going through weight cutting. He sounds a lot more positive than Cowboy did, he seems focused.

I think his answer about the press conference betrays a bit of discomfort with the dynamic between them, he definitely didn’t seem relaxed about it.

His frustration about the title seemed genuine though and that suggests to me a bit of confidence about his ability to win.
I agree with you mate. He didn’t look totally comfortable and I think he knows some shit is incoming from Conor.

Agree with your second point too. He’s sounding like he’s there to win and not do a cowboy.

Really looking forward to the fight and 100% behind Dustin.

Back