Media Michael Chandler Bellator Highlights Part1&2(2x21min) by Bellator

Buffmeister

RINYA NAKAMURA
@Black
Reaction score
Here we go...

(Be quick to be one of the first 500 people to watch this video...isnt this amazing?)

...love him or hate him..or dont care at all...he is a great great addition to the 155 roster and i'm looking forward for some fun fights with him.

Here comes Part 2...

Last edited:
Here we go...

(Be quick to be one of the first 500 people to watch this video...isnt this amazing?)

...love him or hate him..or dont care at all...he is a great great addition to the 155 roster and i'm looking forward for some fun fights with him.

<{1-7}>
Awesome :)

Bellator respects their fighters when they leave but when someone leaves the UFC, they don't exist anymore
Of course they exist. It’s just on the receiving end of highlights to pump other guys only and are constantly referred to as a ufc reject by Dana and the crew.

UFC gains nothing by promoting over the hill fighters in lesser promotions.

Bellator have a lot to gain by riding the coattails of a Conor McGregor card co-headliner.

<seedat>
It’s not exactly promoting them it’s just not being petty and recognizing the contributions a fighter gave to your company. Was erasing a mention of Pettis on the UFC podcast “promoting” him? Lmfao

Problem is that his highlights involve wars. I rather have highlights of pure domination.

If chandler gets knocked out in 10 seconds (won't happen ) , he's still an amazing fighter that does belong in the top 10 !

Rooting for hooker caz I love the guy , but chandler winning will make the division more exciting .

Either way , this fight is the fotn for me .

eddie also came in from bellator years ago to face a taller striker he lost to cowboy in his first ufc fight 2014 when cowboy had a 4 fight win streak at LW i think largest streak he had

i think eddie went 4-4 in the ufc then left

now chandler is doing the same first fight in ufc against taller opponent in his tail end of career

im rooting for chandler but feel hooker takes this fight

Back